• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ninja Girl (*/f - Poser Illo)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Was working on the new LoST Heroines site... got bored again... here's the result. Hope you enjoy...

Attachments

• Ticklish_NinjaGirl.jpg
    Ticklish_NinjaGirl.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 1,877
I can't believe how good these graphics programs have gotten. Give it 2-3 more versions and we will have pictures indistinguishable from real life. Great job also 🙂

Thats quite the mechanical contraption you've got there. Good job. 🙂

Complex without being chaotic... no mean feat! The machine is diabolical, the girl quite fetching, and her reaction is just right! Wonderful stuff!

Last edited:
Amazing! Simply amazing! Such high quality 3D but a stylized non-realistic firgure. I am highly highly impressed!

Very good indeed! I particularly like the design of the machinery, it's different from most tickling machines/robots I've seen before. I agree with Nessonite: it's great that the figure is a non realistic stylized figure. 3D graphics often give "realistic" figures a fake, plastic look, but on a stylized character like this, they works quite effective.
🙂

Usually, I do not make comments to 3D works, but this picture - exception.
Very good work! 🙂

I must say I don't comment on these much either but this is excellent work!
What did you use to create this?

darkgem said:
I must say I don't comment on these much either but this is excellent work!
What did you use to create this?

Laughingboy - spooky, isn't it? But who needs reality when you can create a reasonable facsimilie on your PC?

Darkgem-- everything in the illo was done in Poser 4. It may not have all the whistles and bells that are in Poser 5 & 6, but it still cooks up a mean render. The "ticklee" is the Aiko 3 model from Daz3d. Daz has a lot of amazing models to choose from, but Aiko is by far my favorite. The setting and all the machinery is part of the wonderful "Madlab 2" set by Davorama. It comes with a ton of basic objects that can be pieced together with other props to create tickling robot tentacles, etc.

Vlad, LBH, Nessonite, Scavenger, Rgevskiy - thank you all very much! Makes a guy feel pretty good getting kudos from artists of your caliber!

Wow.... :happy: This just gets better and better! 😀 OHHH, PLLLEASE, KKEEEP IT UP! *hoping* 😛

Wow.... :happy: This just gets better and better! 😀 OHHH, PLLLEASE, KKEEEP IT UP! *hoping* 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back