• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish "Nun" the Less (M/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Some of us have a well-instilled memory of taking the broad end of an oar to the ass, in da name o'da fadder n da spurit, boyo!

Well I like McLeod's idea. Senior year, he snuck "Ol' Spankful" out of the Sisters' chambers and turned it into a pair of tandem stocks.

The rest wasn't hard. He knew Father O'Malley drilled a pair of glory holes into the middle wall of the confessional, or "Friend Portals" as the altar boys naively called them.

Sister Morgan had crossed the line when she suspended McLeod all over a baggie. No surprise, too. With feet as big as hers, line-crossing must come natural. But that's okay.

Soon as she popped in for her confessions (Another juicy story altogether), McLeod did his O'Malley impression and told her to stick those big feet into the "Get to know your Reverend" slots, because he simply wanted to wash her feet just like the Disciples, as a symbol of forgiveness!

He took his time, savored the opportunity. He couldn't stand this chick, but the boy always had a thing for feet. He gave 'em a sniff and went hard right away. Licked 'em a little bit, all that good stuff. Good thing O'Malley soundproofed it....... you know, to protect one's privacy in their remorse, as he'd always tell the parents.

Long story short, Sister Morgan repented.... a LOT.

Two versions! Bare feet and nylon feet! Enjoy!

None of the nuns I've ever met looked that good :lol

While personally conflicted, I can still say without a doubt that is yet another well done piece of work. I also must commend you for giving the picture a bit of background. I'm a big fan of seeing pictures with some context, as in my opinion it serves to enhance the picture over all.

None of the nuns I've ever met looked that good :lol

While personally conflicted, I can still say without a doubt that is yet another well done piece of work. I also must commend you for giving the picture a bit of background. I'm a big fan of seeing pictures with some context, as in my opinion it serves to enhance the picture over all.

34 my friend. 34 😉

LOL! Well if it eases your mind at all, this was just meant to be a parody of the conventional catholic private high school, not actual religion and value of faith. On top of tickling a hot chick, the secondary jabs were all directed towards the cliche of pedophile principals and hot-teacher fantasies.

Thank you very much! I'm glad the story stuck a chord with ya!

34 my friend. 34 😉

LOL! Well if it eases your mind at all, this was just meant to be a parody of the conventional catholic private high school, not actual religion and value of faith. On top of tickling a hot chick, the secondary jabs were all directed towards the cliche of pedophile principals and hot-teacher fantasies.

Thank you very much! I'm glad the story stuck a chord with ya!

I suppose that would answer it :lol

Ah, perhaps conflicted was the wrong choice of words or I should have explained myself better. I have no problem with anything you wrote (Honestly, I quite liked the line about Sister Morgan's gunboats and everything that followed.), it's just that as someone who spent their early life going to a Catholic grade school, my brain gets a bit torn between the picture being arousing and the odd feelings that emerge from seeing a nun in such a situation.

I suppose that would answer it :lol

Ah, perhaps conflicted was the wrong choice of words or I should have explained myself better. I have no problem with anything you wrote (Honestly, I quite liked the line about Sister Morgan's gunboats and everything that followed.), it's just that as someone who spent their early life going to a Catholic grade school, my brain gets a bit torn between the picture being arousing and the odd feelings that emerge from seeing a nun in such a situation.

Ah, I see. That's very understandable, particularly if you'd happened to have grown up with a good rapport with the Sisters. My school wasn't Catholic but it had a lot of zealous yahoos of near Westboro Baptist levels of stupidity, so I may be manifesting those kool-aid drinkers in the form of a recognizable person, hence the nun.

Worst case scenario, pretend it's a couple living out their hawt fetish fantasies ;D

Ah, I see. That's very understandable, particularly if you'd happened to have grown up with a good rapport with the Sisters. My school wasn't Catholic but it had a lot of zealous yahoos of near Westboro Baptist levels of stupidity, so I may be manifesting those kool-aid drinkers in the form of a recognizable person, hence the nun.

Worst case scenario, pretend it's a couple living out their hawt fetish fantasies ;D

A desire to turn the zealous preaching of the cuter ones into full blown laughter perhaps?

Good to know I got what I meant to say in the first place across, as I mentioned I quite like the picture and the little story to go with it, especially the little trick to get her feet in place to be restrained.

This being some role play would explain the habit displaying her bosom. :lol

Mega points for using some creative methods in this one! While the "ankle holes in the confession booth" idea has been used before, using that spanking oar in that genius way to tie in a childhood memory was a nice detail that makes this stand apart. I absolutely love Sister Morgan's expression as well, alongside how her hair is cascading out of her habit like that. If not for those boobs pulling a hail Mary for all to see, she'd look sweetly divine all trapped and tickled like that.

Well done! :happy:

love the different versions - especially the stockings! well done and can't wait to see more!

Sexy ticklish nuns with big feet?

I approve! 😀

Amen!

I live for the days you post new material.

Merci beaucoup!

A desire to turn the zealous preaching of the cuter ones into full blown laughter perhaps?

Good to know I got what I meant to say in the first place across, as I mentioned I quite like the picture and the little story to go with it, especially the little trick to get her feet in place to be restrained.

This being some role play would explain the habit displaying her bosom. :lol

Precisely!

The titties? Hahaha, here's a fun fact; my explanation for that was her thrashing so hard that the girls just popped out =P

Mega points for using some creative methods in this one! While the "ankle holes in the confession booth" idea has been used before, using that spanking oar in that genius way to tie in a childhood memory was a nice detail that makes this stand apart. I absolutely love Sister Morgan's expression as well, alongside how her hair is cascading out of her habit like that. If not for those boobs pulling a hail Mary for all to see, she'd look sweetly divine all trapped and tickled like that.

Well done! :happy:

Ah but I put a little salt and pepper on it with the allusions to inappropriate Padre behaviors ;D

Who says glistening bewbies can't be divine? :]

Thank you very much!

Great art. Thanks for the two different versions.:cool

Glad you enjoyed them!

love the different versions - especially the stockings! well done and can't wait to see more!

I'm a fan too. Just imagine how black they were before those toes splayed out to give them that gorgeous charcoal layer of silk. :wub: More on the way!

FireFoxSF post more plz

Dude, stop using your catchphrase.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't want you to be mistaken for a copy+paste commentator like Oman who just keeps asking for sequels.

Awesome stuff as always FF, nice to see two versions, though I prefer the bare foot version=D

Well am not religious but if that where to be real id sign in just for that XD Naa still woulden't but man what a great way to use those boots. Gotta say them feets are realy big and tied way back , just the way those should be 😛
Lovely piece and fun to see.

Amen, indeed, my friend. This was an awesome scenario for you to draw and bring to life. Good job, FF. I can't wait to see what you've got coming up next. I'm sure it'll be amazing.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back