• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Perils #2 ; My FanArt (*/f feet licking)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
The original e-comic: http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TicklishPerils.html
Spoiler warning: Some ending details follow in the post.
(BUT: The attached picture does not contain any spoiler).

It is my small fan fiction:
After a captivity and interrogation in the Britain, Katrina Wolff has been deported to the Soviet Union. But heads of KGB has ceased to trust her and has decided to test hers loyalty by means of tortures... Tickling tortures!.. 😉

Attachments

• TP2fanart.jpg
    TP2fanart.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,395
Last edited:
I like it, good to see your art again Rgevskiy 🙂

The bear's military cap is a clever touch... a battlefield promotion, I wonder, or did he work his way up the ranks! The smoky lighting and heavy shadows work well to establish an effectively sinister interrogation-room mood, too!

Last edited:
Another great pic! It's nice to see the variety of styles you and Friday-13 are abel to do; first we had the gouche colouring (truly fantastic! please do more gouache painting in the future!), then the dark, gritty style of the previous post, and now a more traditional style, but with a great new way of lighting!
The lighting really sets the mood in this pic. Very well done, Rgevskiy! 🙂

Thanks a lot my friend! We try different ways of drawing indeed. But unfortunately, eventually we have to choose such that my sister prefer...
Friday-13 are very lazy. If tickling-art can take a lot of time in the long term, she give refusal to help me. =(
However, there is a probability of making a gouache pictures in the future. =)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back