• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Stripper

solesoul

TMF Poster
One of my favorite (though not actually performed enough) activities is to pay a visit to a particular local strip club, where I ask one or more ladies (one at a time) for some "private time" in a VIP room (obviously this is a paying activity). There I will ask the lady if I can massage her feet. I've been doing this for several years, and only twice has a lady refused this request; several ladies look forward to my visits and ask for their turn. Once I have the lady's feet in my hands, I have to try a tickle or two to see how sensitive she is. The regular girls know this is coming. I have had some wonderful reactions to this tickling, but tonight takes the cake. I met a new girl there (forget her stage name), a young and truly georgeous brunette with the Star of David tattooed on her lower back. She agreed to the foot massage, but I could tell as I started she was sensitive and trying to hide that fact. Also, as I massaged one foot she made a point of resting the other in my crotch, directly on my erection. THAT was nice. After a few minutes, when she seemed relaxed, I gently stroked the sole of her right foot (the one in my hand at the time) with my fingernails. She immediately tensed up and giggled. I teasingly said "you're ticklish and I found your spot!" to which she replied it was her only spot. If so, all the ticklishness on an average person was concentrated on this girl's feet. She could not stand the slightest tickling touch on her feet. She kicked and giggled and laughed. She curled her toes and tried to protect her soles. Finally I said "I have to go for it" and I grabbed her left ankle and held tight, facing away from her in a classic foot tickling posture. I was about to tickle away when she started giggling and laughing. I said "wait - I have not touched you yet" then I used my middle finger to stroke her sole. She went crazy with laughter, kicking and struggling. Finally I stopped tickling and resumed the massage. When I was done (spent enough money on all this) she smiled, thanked me and hugged me. I told her I was sorry I'd tickled her so much, to which she replied "you were having a good time". It WAS pretty obvious the tickling was turning me on. I cannot wait to see this girl again!

I am compelled to reply to this....

I too have frequented just a few strip clubs in my life. I however dont go for a foot massage (not much of a foot guy).

A touch dance is available, so usually i will ask the ladies b4 hand if they are ticklish.

I got one, my first and well only night getting touch dances (I dont frequent very often and this was the ONE night I went to the one that had touch dances, I went to one near I live w/o touch dances, and the one in iowa I tried for a touch dance but the club was too busy/dancers too busy with other customers) Her stage name was nikki. She was anywhers betwixt 5'2" and 5'5". Talking to her beforehand, she was 23 (im 21) and a former Pom pom/dance squad in high school (I asked cuz I could tell her perky-ness). I will try to describe her as best as my memory will allow….which is usually really good. I just don’t have good description skills. She had nice toned legs, toned arms, decent size boobs, her stomach had like a little pooch on it, but she still had those Up and Down definition on the sides and middle of stomach….and in some angles u could see abs too. She had a BEAUTIFUL face, a few freckles, black hair, PRETTY blue eyes. A fantastic smile. That is best I can really recall…it was 3 months ago!

Anyways, I told her of the fetish, and asked where all she was ticklish at. SHe replied EVERYWHERE!! Which was awesome to hear. I asked her if she wanted to go thru with it, and she replied that she LOVED to be tickled, it was fun.

BTW, this gets kinda graphic (my wording) so f u r easily offended, don’t read on.

So, first dance started. I am sitting/leaning back in this couch. She was of course nude, and straddling my lap. She put her hands on the back of the couch near my head. Thats when I started lightly tickling one side. She swatted my hand away like a fly. I replied "come on, u cant be doing THAT all the time. No fun for me!" She said she wouldnt do that anymore, but then when I switched sides she swatted away again!!! She said sorry and I said that it was cool I understand. She then unstraddled and squatted down, kinda rubbing my WOO HOO the whole way down, till her forehead rested on the footballs and hair was on the quarterback. That was sexy.

Then, she faced the other way (back to me), and straddled again, while gyrating. I did the sides with both hands, and she didnt swat away that time!! It was fun. She was giggling like a schoolgirl! I directed her into one of my FAVORITE positions. Her back was against me, she was sitting on my lap, and I put her arms above her head, and around my head. I started at the wrists, and gently slide down with my fingernails (the smooth outside part not scratchy inside part) down the arm, as her giggles intensified, until she let out a lil bit of a squeal when I got the armpits, and immediately closed her arms and sat up. It was too much for her!!! I would find out her two most ticklish places were feet and underarms. That is awesome!

So, when she sat up I started lightly tickle-caressing her back/ribs/sides, which had her giggling and squirming with torment. Then she sat back, and as she did, I tickle-caressed down to the hips, and that is when her leg violently twitched and she kicked the couch in front of us!! She was EXTREMELY ticklish, which was so great because she was quality, she (as the other lady I got a dance from would say) said it was “so hard to do my dance for you” but I would always reply that the dance doesn’t matter, just lemme have my fun tickling you. This nikki got the picture.

We went back to my favorite position, and I tickle-caressed (from here on out I will say tickl-ressed) down the arms to underarms, and actually got to lightly tickling them this time!!! This was a gr8 sensation for BOTH, as she was laughing her butt off, and her back would gently buck up and down, and her butt was squirming in my lap (which was an AWESOME turn on right on my hard one). She finally had to sit up and bring her arms back in. We got into different positions, the next one being her bringing her feet up to the couch, and then walking on her hands down to the floor (in other words her crotch was on my crotch, she was facing the floor trying to gimme a view of the “pussyhole”. I took this opportunity for some feet tickling. She let out a HUGE squeal, and flailed the feet away. As she was in this helpless position (if she pulled up her arms to cover the armpits, she would fall flat on her face) I went for the hapless underarms. She pulled one arm up, almost causing her to fall. As I held onto her tummy (big strong guy I am) I mde sure she didn’t fall. I said “sorry-even tho I meant to do that!” To which she blurted out “WOW WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!”.

When we went back to my favorite position, she mentioned how it was TORTURE! I almost stopped, but then she elaborated that it was more mental submissive torture to just try to keep her armpits exposed as long as she could, and she still loved the tickling. Then this time when she sat up, and made sure my tickling fingers got trapped when she put her arms down!! She later commented about how she trapped them and couldn’t get away from the tickling fingers. This was when she went hysterical! She went from straddling me back to me, to laying down belly on me (horizontally). She was just trying to squirm away, and she was just cackling from being caught by the surprise of still being tickled in her armpits. She was flailing the legs, squirming all over, while keeping the arms down and stiffly to the side. She finally said STOP and I did. She said sorry, but I completely understood. I told her to stay there, and asked how ticklish her legs where, as I tried tickling the back of the leg, but ah to not much avail, just a few giggles. If I remember correctly we got into a position so I could squeeze the knees, which provoked much more ticklish laughter.

Then we went back to other positions, straddling me this time face towards me, and when I tickled the armpits too much she just collapsed her body onto me (she later said she LOVED my big muscular chest, and when I did this) so I just kinda cuddle-hugged her for a few seconds, feeling her breasts on my chest, which was absolutely delightful. We would go back to my favorite position, and what happened last time ensued again, this time with me stopping b4 she said to.

Well after 3 WHOLE DANCES, thereby costing me $90 I decided to call it quits while I still had money in the bank.

She was interesting to talk to afterwards, and delightful to be around.

That was the best tickling experience I have EVER had. Hope all liked it.

Go ahead comment lemme know what u think…
Girls lemme know if you think my tickling style is good, and if it would turn u on, etc. etc.
Guys go ahead and praise me….just kidding!

Thanks all!

Ut's been a very long time since I've been to a strip club, but just about every time I'd go, I'd get a private dance and ask the stripper if she'd tickle me. Once or twice I've gotten kind of a sideways glare like; what the hell is this guy on about... but much more often than not I'll get the tickling of a lifetime. One instance comes to mind immediately:

A little Puerto Rican girl who called herself "Jasmine" who I visited more than five times was one of my favorites. She was just as ticklish as I am, and loved being tickled almost as much as she loved tickling me. Her favorite position (and subsequently my favorite as well) was straddling my waist, grinding me with one hand up my shirt scribbling on my stomach, and the other hand down my pants (which she wasn't supposed to do) torturing my balls. All this while I was tickling her ribs.

I'll never forget her. Jasmine helped me to cultivate my love of tickling into a true fetish.

Thats awesome, Ive had a few run ins with strippers. There great, i love those heels!!!

Man oh man, great stories!!! Pimpster, you have great descriptive skills! And Solesoul, fantastic, congratulations!!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back