• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish super heroines and villains

MasterTickling

TMF Expert
Who do you think they are (Marvel, DC and any other comic book super heroines)

Which would you like to read about being tickled the most?

What do you think there reactions would be?

Which do you think are most ticklish heroines or villains? And

Where do you think they would be most ticklish?

I think that Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Supergirl, and Wonder Woman are quite ticklish. I bet that they will laugh a lot while being tickled, and I think their whole bodies are ticklish.

Heroes: Super Girl, Wonderwoman, Batgirl, Black Widow, She-Hulk
Villians: Posion Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Power Girl

I am assuming despite the title stating heroines that I can put in my two cents about male heros as well. So I'd always have to say Batman would be my personal pick. He's just always so broody I figured he'd need to lighten up! Also totally would be the whole cliche interrogation to figure out real identity type scenario

I am assuming despite the title stating heroines that I can put in my two cents about male heros as well. So I'd always have to say Batman would be my personal pick. He's just always so broody I figured he'd need to lighten up! Also totally would be the whole cliche interrogation to figure out real identity type scenario

Dammit, now you started my brain engine x//D

That sounded weird. What I mean is, damn that does soon good, now I'm going to be imagining that...

it is an open forum so technically it can go for either way lol can't be one sided on the forums.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back