• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Superhero (*/m - Poser Illo)

Hahathna

TMF Master
Normally don't do male images, but I really wanted to try something using the Hiro figure (Aiko 3's male counterpart), so here it is. Hope you enjoy...

Attachments

• Ticklish_Superhero.jpg
    Ticklish_Superhero.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 1,064
That looks like a dangerous position to be lying in. 😉

Good work. 🙂

Yes, that tentacle-load of peacock feathers is precariously placed! Another fiendish restraint device! Hiro certainly has the classic anime-boy look: lithe figure, fair face, blue hair... almost as cute as the girls. Clever premise: superticklishness! And Professor Plume! I like that!

That is truly fanfreakintastic!
Th device he's sitting in is spectacular. ^_^

Littlebighead said:
Yes, that tentacle-load of peacock feathers is precariously placed! Another fiendish restraint device! Hiro certainly has the classic anime-boy look: lithe figure, fair face, blue hair... almost as cute as the girls. Clever premise: superticklishness! And Professor Plume! I like that!

It looks lots of fun. And Professor Plume is priceless. Now, given that the cast already has Mrs Peacock, one might have to make a great effort to stop oneself from devising a story parodying CLUE...

That is SO AWESOME! I loved it; thank you so much for dabbling in males! 😉 Please do more!

The device is really incredible... did you create that from scratch?

Spud_Mobile said:
That is SO AWESOME! I loved it; thank you so much for dabbling in males! 😉 Please do more!

The device is really incredible... did you create that from scratch?

Wish I could take credit it, but modelling is way, way, way beyond my abilities in Poser. It's a combo of the torture chair and toolmachine from the "Madlab 3" set by Davorama. The tweezers are also part of the set. The peacock feathers were from Runtime DNA and the duster is a prop from a French Maid costume set.

LBH - yeah, I was really happy with the way it turned out... now I'm thinking of using the Hiro model in more renders, both a tickler and ticklee.

Thanks for all the kind words!

That is soo cool! 😎 They should have added that in Sky High. :happy: (though I havent seen it yet. Is it good?)

I may have to buy Poser. 😉 Thanks again, I would LOVE to see more male stuff, if you're up for it.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back