• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Teen Cheerleaders!

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
The title was only a cheap ploy to lure you in here. If you have read this far in the post, it's already too late, and now you must play...OR DIE!

To play the Ticklish Teenage Cheerleaders game(aka The "What would you do to experience your ultimate tickling fantasy"-Game):

Answer yes or no to the previous respondants "Would you..." question.

Ask your own.

For instance:

If asked- "Would you be willing to swim a length of river known to be home to water mocassins(the snakes, not soggy footwear)"?

I'd reply that, yes, if given the opportunity to live out my most twistedest, wickedest tickling fantasies for an evening, I would indeed swim that length of river, provided I didn't necessarily have to at particular times on certain hot summer days.

So...

Would you parachute out of a plane naked to live out your perfect dream tickling experience?

hmmmm, I'm terrified of heights, but to live out my ultimate tickling fantasy...no I don't think I would, cause it would just be easier to give a chick like 300 bucks and say umm yeah do ya? lol

So...
Would ya eat earthworms fresh out of the ground with lemon juice for your ultimate tickling fantasy?

^ Yes

With hot sauce and a little salt I would.

Would you go streaking all over the field during the super bowl game to live out your fantasy?

With hot sauce and a little salt I would.

Would you go streaking all over the field during the super bowl game to live out your fantasy?

If by some miracle it'd let the Saints win this one, then a-streaking we shall go!

So, wouldja dance the lead as the Fairyplum Queen in the Nutcracker ballet at the county jail next Christmas for that ultimate trip to tickling heaven?

Pffft, I already do that and i've still not gotten that ticket for a trip to tickling heaven. =P

I'm kidding. But i'm known to doing bizare things similar to that (though to a lesser extent) and if I could get that ultimate trip to tickling heaven by doing so, then yes, I would do it.

Would you have gay sex with someone for one night to live your wildest tickle fantasies?

Hmm...as tempting as my wildest tickle fantasy is (and it's pretty wild, I'll have you know)....I'm undecided. Ask me when this situation actually comes to pass for real for me IRL. 🙂
And now, a bad quote:

Would you die for me?
I'd kill for you; is that close enough?....

Now back to your regularly scheduled game:

Would you be willing to die for the chance at your primo tickle fantasy come true in heaven? 😀

Hmm...as tempting as my wildest tickle fantasy is (and it's pretty wild, I'll have you know)....I'm undecided. Ask me when this situation actually comes to pass for real for me IRL. 🙂
And now, a bad quote:

Would you die for me?
I'd kill for you; is that close enough?....

Now back to your regularly scheduled game:

Would you be willing to die for the chance at your primo tickle fantasy come true in heaven? 😀

Oh HELL no. :wooha:

I was thinking more along the lines of little things, like:

Would you spend a 2 days and nights pole-sitting to claim that magic tickling fantasy evening?

Yes. 🙂

Would you be willing to "write your name in the snow" in front of a live audience for the chance to get your perfect tickle?

Hells Yeah!

I'd urinate my name in the snow infront of an audience!

Would you bungee jump over a pit of sleeping lions to fulfill your fantasy?

No. Because then the cord will break. Happensevery time.

Would you chop off your hands and feet and tongue, in order to achieve your tickling dream?

why do you think I asked them?

Would you uppercut the president and take his klondike bar for your ultimate tickling fantasy.

Mistress Samantha fullfilled my tickling fantasies. I look forward to tickling, kissing and licking her rose scented soles once again come late february.

why do you think I asked them?

Would you uppercut the president and take his klondike bar for your ultimate tickling fantasy.

Well, while I might be one of the thirty of so people in the US who doesn't despise the Prez entirely... yeah, I'd give him the old "fists of fury" and abscond with his klondike bar! Whether the Secret Service would let me is another matter entirely...

Would you wax Rosie O'Donnell's back and wear her discarded hair as a matching mustache and goatee for your ultimate tickling fantasy?

NO!

*shudders*

Would you bungee jump off of the Niagara Falls while blind folded for your ultimate tickling fantasy

Probably to the above, although I don't think I'd go over the falls in a barrel like some idiots were doing around the turn of last century.

Would you...

Wear a thong to the beach for a coupla hours as payment for living out your personal kinkiest tickling fantasy?
😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back