• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Times - Ben Cobbler and The Lady Glenda M/F

MsTickler84

After the Lady Glenda passed out from Ben Cobbler's efforts at the Jester's Tournament, she was cut down and taken to her cell. Cobbler, who still believed she was a woman possed, instructed the guards to bring her to his farm house in the country.

Ben Cobbler was not only the tickler for Gilbert of Gaul, he was a witch hunter as well. He believed that if you weren't possessed, you would not be ticklish, however, the Lady Glenda was not only ticklish, but was seen tickling others in her coven. If Cobbler could get her to tell him where the others are, he could prove to Lord gilbert that their was indeed, witchcraft or "ticklecraft" going on in his Provence.

Cobbler waited patiently as the guards brought Lady Glenda, kicking and struggling to his farm. On his Land was a private building designed to look like a an ordinary servant's quarters. Inside was everything Cobbler needed for tickling and torturing those he suspected of practicing "Ticklecraft".

Cobbler paced back and forth, thinking about the time when he first encountered a ticklish witch. He was tilling the soil in his back meadow early one morning when he heard giggling. He stopped plowing and followed the sound of the giggles. He came upon a clearing deep in the woods where a group of men and women were in a circle. they were dressed in black robes. In the middle of the circle was an altar of some sort. they had a maiden stripped and tied by her wrists and ankles to the table. they were using feathers and their fingers on her ribs, underarms and feet, making her laugh and wriggle on the table.

Then a woman, Lady Glenda, who Cobbler believed to be the High Priestess, began tickling the maiden along her inner thighs, making the maiden buck up and down on the table. She took a feather to her firm nipples and then over her ticklish womanhood. The maiden's laughter turned to moans till she arched her body up wards and let out a loud cry.

After that the maiden was taken off the table and caressed and tickled further in a more playful manner. Cobbles went immediately to Lord Gilbert and told him what he found. Gilbert laughed at him. "Oh come on Benjamin! Ticklish witches! You know that tickling is the pastime of our Sovereign King!" Ben agreed, but pressed further, saying that the tickling he saw was a ceremony of sorts, almost as if the maiden was being sacrificed.

"If you think this woman is a ticklish witch, then capture her and get her to reveal her coven and her practices. then we will talk further. Ben,, do remember that even you are susceptible to tickling!"

Ben thought about that conversation as he waited for the Lady Glenda to be brought to him. Ben was indeed ticklish, terribly ticklish, but he hid that secret well and was uncertain how Gilbert knew of it.

Ben stepped outside in the clear night air and looked to wards the road. Soon he heard the prison carriage and the horses of the King's men galloping to wards his farm. The carriage stopped in front of his house and the Lady Glenda, blouse torn and showing part of her creamy, smooth breasts was taken out to the servant's quarters for interrogation by Ben cobbler.

Once in the room, Ben had Lady Glenda shackled to the chair. He looked at her through narrowed eyes, suspicious of her in every way. Then he grabbed her chin and made her look him in the eye. "Tell me what you were doing in the meadow!" Lady Glenda laughed and said. "I will not! I will not tell you anything!" She looked away from him. Ben pressed further in his interrogation. "Are you a ticklish witch?" Glenda turned to wards him. "You know i am ticklish. You tickled me senseless at the tournament. But i am not a witch, ticklish or otherwise!!" Ben got closer to her. "Why were you all tickling that maiden? Was she some form of sacrifice?"

Lady Glenda looked right at Ben. "We were not tickling her! We were trying to heal her of her illness! When we laid hands on her, she began to laugh. We did not know she was ticklish."

"You lie! you Lie!" shouted Cobbler, angry that this woman would dare lie to him. Then he walked behind the chair and whispered in her ear. "I'll get my information from you ..one way or the other! You do know that I Am much more than a poor farmer!" He ran his hands up Lady Glenda's side, making her wiggle in her shackles.

"A little ticklish are you now!" tease Ben as he had Glenda stripped down to her waits and tied on the Pole with a cross beam . The guards tied her wrists to the cross beam, then her waist and legs." AS Ben was getting ready to tickle her, one of the guards whispered to him. Ben smiled. "Excellent!! Bring them both to me and strip and tie the maiden up first."

Ben stood close to Glenda and whispered in her ear, "I know how ticklish you are. Now I have tow more of your brethren. Let's see if you can stand seeing them tickled!" Ben stroked Glenda's smooth armpits, making her giggle softly.

The guards brought in the maiden who had been tied to the altar in the meadow and Godfrey, trusted elder in the group that morning. Both were stripped to their waists and tied to tickling poles. Ben took a feather and walked over to the maiden. "Tell me what I want to know Glenda! Last chance!!" Glenda looked away and said nothing.

"You had your chance Now I will get what I want!" He turned to the maiden and whispered to her. "Are you ticklish my dear?" She looked nervously at Ben. "Please..please don't! I am so ticklish!! Please.. no! NO!!"
"Then tell me about the coven of ticklish witches you belong to!" demanded Ben. the maiden looked at Glenda , who shook her head no. the maiden bit her lip and did not answer.

"You give me no choice then!" shouted Ben. H e ran his fingertips along young maiden's waistline , just above where her clothing stopped. She began giggling and pulling at her ropes. Ben extended his reach in to her lower ribs and sides. the maiden's laughter turned frenzied and she cried out to Glenda, "Please!! Make him stop 1 Make him stop tickling me!!"
Glenda felt laughter building up in her gut as she watched Ben tickle the maiden Godfrey bit his lip to stifle his laughter.Then Ben took a goose feather and began tickling the maiden's breasts and nipples. She was extremely ticklish there and giggled hysterically, thrashing about to avoid the feathers. Glenda could no longer hold her laughter in and began giggling as if she was being tickled. Finally she could no longer stand the shrill laughter of the maiden and cried out to Ben to stop.

Ben stopped and walked over to Glenda. "Will you tell me what I wan to know?" Glenda nodded her head. "Please .. please just stop tickling her!" Ben laughed. "So you are a ticklish witch!" He began tickling Glenda's sides, making her wiggle on the pole. "Dance for me ticklish witch!" Glenda giggled hard as she felt Ben's hands on her ticklish ribs.

Please I beg of you!! No No more tickling!" Cried out Glenda. "I will tell you all you want to know.

Glenda began telling Ben about the Coven and it's rituals. One of the guards listening recognized much of what she was telling Ben and whispered in Ben's ear. He smiled and had Glenda taken off the pole and strapped to a chair. Then he locked her bare feet in stocks. Glenda became fearful and begged to know what Ben was going to do.

"Call to your coven, witch!" ordered Ben. Then be began tickling Glenda's feet, heel to toes and back again. Glenda's feet were insanely ticklish and her laughter became frenzied and shrill. The guard looked out into the night and saw a group of people walking to-wards the servant's quarters. Hearing her laughter, the rest of Glenda's Coven was coming to Ben's farm, thinking they were being summoned by Glenda.

As Ben ran his fingers down her arches and between her toes, she thrashed in the chair and begged for him to stop tickling her. The Coven formed a circle outside the house. Ben stopped tickling Glenda and went outside and had the guards tie the witches securely.

One of the guards asked Ben what he was going to do now that he captured the coven. Ben smiled. "I am gong to make them suffer. Find out who is the most ticklish of the group, then bring everyone into the barn. They are going go watch as I tickle the most ticklish member.

The guard went to Glenda, hand on one of her feet and asked,"Who among you is the most ticklish? If you don't tell me, Glenda will suffer!!" A young man, no more that 30 came to the guard. "There is no need to do this. I am Russell. I am the most ticklish of this coven."

The guard took Russell to Ben and Ben sat him in a chair and stood behind him. Russel tried to look around but couldn't see Ben. "W-what are you doing?" stammered Russel. "Oh just a little teasing!" replied Ben. Then he placed his fingertips on Russel's ribs, but didn't start tickling. Russel felt the feel of Ben's fingers on his ribs and wiggled a bit.Ben whispered in his ear, "A bit ticklish eh!" Russell let out a giggle. "Please .. You have no idea how ticklish I really am!"

Ben stroked Russel's ribs through his tunic. Russell began giggling immediately and twisting in the chair.Ben ran his fingers down to Russel's sides and kneaded his ticklish spot. Russell yelped and arched his body wildly and giggled loudly as Ben kept tickling his tender sides.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back