• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tomboy (Lil Dee tickles her sister) F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Not just any tomboy, LIL DEE TICKLES HER OWN SISTER! Yes, Lil Dee convinces her little sister Hazel to come in and get tickled. She is the opposite of Dee, louder, bigger, stronger and used to getting her way! But the roles are reversed now and Dee's tough little sis is in big trouble! The video starts off with a brief introduction, Dee tells you all about her ticklish sister, then Dee gets right to the business of burying all her repressed emotions by thouroughly punishing her sis. Hazel is tough, I'll give her that, she tries her best to fight the tickle and not laugh, but it is a lost cause. She doesn't want to give Dee the satisfaction of breaking her, but when Dee gets Tasha to help in towards the end, its a wrap for Hazel. Hazel refuses to say the magic word "please," so Dee continues to punish her until she finally cracks and gives in. Hazel does a quick post tickling interview afterwards. And yes, Hazel gets her revenge on her big sister! VIDEO IS OVER 11 MINUTES, BONUS FREE MINUTES

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• tomboy 1.jpg
    tomboy 1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 992
  • tomboy 2.jpg
    tomboy 2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 771
  • tomboy 3.jpg
    tomboy 3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 777
  • tomboy sample 1.wmv
    tomboy sample 1.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,151
  • tomboy sample 2.wmv
    tomboy sample 2.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,935
That's pretty cool. But I admit, Lil' Dee is my favorite tickle victim in your company. It just doesn't seem right to see her with the upper hand on anyone. I think she needs some coffin time with plenty of raspberries 😉

Anyway, thanks for sharing, guys.

That's pretty cool. But I admit, Lil' Dee is my favorite tickle victim in your company. It just doesn't seem right to see her with the upper hand on anyone. I think she needs some coffin time with plenty of raspberries 😉

Anyway, thanks for sharing, guys.

Crap, I didn't post that sample yet! Hazel tickled the crap out of Dee and gave her endless massive raspberries, the best I have seen or heard, lol. Also, Tasha, Dee and Hazel get into a tickle fight. The sisters try to gang up on Tasha, but somehow Dee always ends up on the losing end when it comes to tickle fights!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back