• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish valentines f/m

cjm5207

TMF Poster
ok I get call from husband he took kids to my parents do I want to go for dinner of course I say yes will meet him home at 6 walk in door here is my husband in our wooden stocks naked as day he was born wrists cuffed to chair and all i say guess we not going for dinner are we( evil grin) so i put my things away and walk up to him what you in mood to giggle and he yes, yes this is your valentine. I go oh boy you going way out on limb for this one aren't you. as i slowly rake my nails up his baresoles and get this giggle well guess no time like the present to send you into hysterics is there and i started he went from giggles to window breaking screaching now i let him rest for a min or two then start on his ribs then his thighs and let him rest again by this time he hard as a rock so i remember how even MORE ticklish I get after I get off so I get undressed and about to get on top of him for a little wife ride and he beggs me not to cause he also know how ticklish one gets after they get off, and still tied up. The look on his face was awesome as I rode him to heaven then got up walked to his feet and said hope all neighbors are out to dinner honey cause they are going to hear you howl as i used toothbrush to ink pens to feathers on his ticklish feet. so how many other wivies wouldn't have tickled their man like that for their valentines present ? all I can say when I let him free we had the most romantic sex then he finally took me for dinner only becasue we both were starving

Sounds like y'all had an awesome time, I guess I know what to surprise my gf with :dog:

Great post, CJ. 😎 You're a very lucky lady to have a guy like him.

Is your husband a member of this forum too?

What a wonderful Valentine`s Day gift! For both of you! I am sooo envious of your husband! Thank you for sharing your story with us! 😛oke3: :yowzer:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back