• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklishness (larger vs smaller feet)

tripact

Does anyone have a solid answer or educated guess as to whether larger female feet are more ticklish than smaller?

Not sure it has any relevance...I would think that it is how sensitive one's nerve endings on the soles of their feet are. My wife has very small soles, and is extremely ticklish on them. I can't say for sure, but that is my hunch...

I'd disagree. I'm more ticklish than most of the girls I know, especially on our feet, and mine are the largest in the group.

Sammi-chan said:
I'd disagree. I'm more ticklish than most of the girls I know, especially on our feet, and mine are the largest in the group.

OK, how big? Inquiring minds want to know. 🙂

dukezydeco said:
OK, how big? Inquiring minds want to know. 🙂

US Size 10, UK 8, Euro 41.5, Japan 26.5 (According to my Converse.)

Last edited:
Wow! So Bigfoot moved out of the wilderness! 😀

I would have thought that it's not the size that counts (at least I tell myself that! :sad: ), but the actual person themselves. I've size 11uk (I'm a guy so that's ok, Sammi! 😀 ), and I'm incredibly ticklish.

Last edited:
IrishTickle said:
Wow! So Bigfoot moved out of the wilderness! 😀

I would have thought that it's not the size that counts (at least I tell myself that! :sad: ), but the actual person themselves. I've size 11uk (I'm a guy so that's ok, Sammi! 😀 ), and I'm incredibly ticklish.

Ouch. Way to boost my confidence there. u_u

Eh, they look right for my body. I'm not exactly short, either. At 5'8", they work well for me.

Sammi-chan said:

Eh, they look right for my body. I'm not exactly short, either. At 5'8", they work well for me.

Perfect! More area to tickle! 😀

Sammi-chan said:

*Boosts Sammi's confidence*

Also, I had no idea you were so tall. You're almost as tall as me. O_O

Good thing you're a 'lee. XD

I can't give you a scientific explanation and whatnot about whether or not size increases/decreases ticklishness, but based on what I know, size does not determine how ticklish someone's feet are. But that's only from what I know. And I don't know that much. =P

Sammi-chan said:

Wow! That sounds fun! 😉

Although my wife has tiny little feet (size 6), I LOVE seeing bigger feet on a woman sometimes. More to love on I guess (no offense to my wife - hers are still my favorite feet to play with) If you are 5'8", that is a good proportion I'd say! Did you ever post pics of them?

I really doubt honestly that size has a whole lot to do with sensitivity and stuff, but now that I think about it, proportion might be different. Would ticklishness be different for someone who's feet were oddly large or small for their build?

And duke, I don't even have any pics if I wanted to post them.

Sammi-chan said:
I really doubt honestly that size has a whole lot to do with sensitivity and stuff, but now that I think about it, proportion might be different. Would ticklishness be different for someone who's feet were oddly large or small for their build?

And duke, I don't even have any pics if I wanted to post them.

You could post someone elses! 😀

But you bring up a good point thought about the ill-proportioned people. I'm trying to think, with my limited knowledge of genetics, if that could mean anything, but it's 10.30 here and I'm on my second can!

I'm also thinking that it may also depend on what the person does/ what their daily activities include. eg for walking, would a larger foot have more of a forceful impact with the ground (because of the area of the foot) than a smaller foot, and would the higher impact effect the nerves?

Again, I point out that I've been drinking! 😀

I would have to say that it depends on how sensitive the nerves are in a women's foot rather than what size her foot is. One thing for sure, it's fun to tickle female feet no matter what size they are.

Despite whether or not they're more ticklish or less, I actually tend to prefer bigger feet over smaller ones.

Ah, well.

Sammi-chan said:

hehe my gf is size UK 8.5 🙂 and she's about your height too... and her feet are the most ticklish I have tickled yet...

I wouldn't call my gf's feet "big" tho; they are very average actually. I've seen girls with bigger feet, and some with smaller so. I think my gf's feet match the rest of her body perfectly.

I just love shapely feet 🙂 more for the eyes and the fingers to feast on xD

Last edited:
Woo! See there? Larger feet are ticklish and good looking. 😉

lol mos def!

It's all in the shape xD

I like big FEET and I cannot lie!
You other brothers can't deny

Baby got sole!

*beatboxes his way out of the room*

Sammi-chan said:
Woo! See there? Larger feet are ticklish and good looking. 😉

That concurs with the experiences I've had with my girlfriends. Probably the one that was most ticklish on her feet was about 5'9" and also wore a size 10.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back