• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklishness of tickling models?

hlkkln

TMF Regular
A- not ticklish but acts succesfully like she is ticklish
B-very ticklish but likes to be tickled
C- very ticklish and hates it which is like a torture for her

Which situation is more common among the tickling models and do you know models which are typically in one these groups of ticklishness

Lol, I would say A. Don't forget, they do it for money. That's the most important thing like in any other job. ^_^

Lol, I would say A. Don't forget, they do it for money. That's the most important thing like in any other job. ^_^

Yes... i m sure they are doing for money but it eliminates only B not C ... and personally in my life i have noticed that most of girls are ticklish to some extend. It is rare to meet a girl totally unticklish. In this point i think that may be the ticklers are instructed to be away from sensitive spots or to touch in uneffective ways...

But anyway this reality does not sound good... especially it would be very disappointing to know that Britney Brooks is not ticklish 🙂

I'm with Amanda , but I gotta believe there are some co's ( like Czech tickling and UK Tickling) that the great majority of there models are genuinely very ticklish...if not then ALOT of Oscars need to be handed out between the two companies!

I'm with Amanda , but I gotta believe there are some co's ( like Czech tickling and UK Tickling) that the great majority of there models are genuinely very ticklish...if not then ALOT of Oscars need to be handed out between the two companies!

I can add tied to be tickled even if it is not productive anymore

I can never reliably be sure of the ticklishness of said models... I ALWAYS wanna know for sure! Trust but Verify!

That said, if I watch a video & I am ridiculously turned on, then they're reeally ticklish. My penis is sentient like that!

A- not ticklish but acts succesfully like she is ticklish
B-very ticklish but likes to be tickled
C- very ticklish and hates it which is like a torture for her

Which situation is more common among the tickling models and do you know models which are typically in one these groups of ticklishness

after watching/purchasing countless videos & clips I've often wondered what category the girl falls under

LOL. I don't really put that much thought into it. If it's hot, it's hot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back