• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness quotient

Ticklebug

TMF Novice
Ticklishness quotient

There are so many superlatives, "Extremely ticklish" "Terribly ticklish" "Very very ticklish" and my favorite: "Deathly ticklish"

These are used both in video promotions and in descriptions of experiences. I don’t mind these terms per se at all. Actually they help develop the player’s characters and excite me greatly.

But wouldn’t it be great if there were a scientific way to get a true rating of girl’s ticklishness.
This ticklish quotient (on a scale of1-10?) would be clear and objective. Numbers could be later assigned superlatives.
The scale could be linearly assigned, or logarithmic or a bell shape representative of general statistic break down. (And I do mean break down in a literal sense)

I realize that this would be hard to do in that there is also a huge variance in girls’ willingness and en-durability. Stronger willed or heavily bribed/threatened very ticklish ticklees may be willing/able to outlast a less motivated yet less ticklish girsl in any sort tickle contest.

Stop-watch timing a girls being tickled to tears, peeing, or fainting (if for real) also would not give you an accurate rating because once again constitution, endurance, and willingness are interfering factors.

Perhaps the ticklishness quotient TNQ for short could be best accessed best from a sleeping girl when the will is not a factor. Foot jerks could be measured, REM monitored, heart rate, blood pressure taken!

Perhaps a surprise rib attack from behind, the color of the tickler’s bloody nose, or dB’s of her shrieks and laughter would be suitable data.

Please help me out here. I know there are medical reflex tests, and tickle tests, but is there as of yet, any objective scale of ticklishness? Or any tests for measuring it?

If any such scale is instated I nominate it be called the "Wrecked-her" scale to measure "mirth-quakes."

Ticklebug

Damn, the bug and I need to go into research together!
I always just rely on the ticklee's own assessment of their ticklishness. I ask them to rate on a scale of 1-10, which is rather subjective, as most girls who say they're ticklish will always say 10.
I then decided to ask them how long they could withstand tickling, say, if they knew a government secret, how long can you endure tickling without squeaking, stuff like that.
Bottom line, there are a lot of variables to consider. Like I said, I throw my hat in the ring and commit to an extensive research effort on this important issue.

Later

Hound

"It takes two to tickle, you know."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back