• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklishness

toulou

TMF Poster
Well here is my problem :
I have a friend since years who lets me tickle her feet very often.The first time we did it she was very ticklish and could'nt resist during the 30min that I tickled her.Then the second time that I tickled her, she was ticklish but she developped a resistance against my tickles she did'nt laugh much this time... And then finaly the 3rd time and until now she became not ticklish at all on her feet...I don't understand how it's possible and I've tried ways to make her ticklish again but no success.
As anyone heard or saw a thing like that?
And I wanted to now if I try to tikcle her while her feet have a sort of oil could it possibily work?Any other ideas maybe to tickle her?
Thanks

An easy way to make a girls feet ticklish is to do a massage with a lavander massage oil- the lavender helps them relax, which helps their muscles relax too. The massage helps to lossesn their feet while also stimulating the nerves. The oil, obviously, makes them slippery 😛

If you want, an interesting, and fun, alternative, though it only works for younger women (read, under 25 at most) is soap skating- find a tile, vinel, hardwood, or any other smooth surface floor and cover it in a thin layer of liquid soap. Many young women find it funny to slide around out of control, and the soap (use one with a moisterizer of some sort- dial or Rain hair shampoo works nicely) helps to soften their soles and toes, making them more ticklish. Often they're already giggling from slipping around helplessly. It's fun and also helps improve balance to boot 😀

Thx for de advice I'll try this
Some other advices are welcome too :content:

Change your stile of tickling. People can build up a tolerance to the same thing over and over. Also, change where you tickle her. If her feet are ticklish, it stands to reason that she would be ticklish elsewhere. So, if you do a variety of different methods, and change locations, it keeps the sensations fresh and lively for her to experience.

ILove2Tickle said:
Change your stile of tickling. People can build up a tolerance to the same thing over and over. Also, change where you tickle her. If her feet are ticklish, it stands to reason that she would be ticklish elsewhere. So, if you do a variety of different methods, and change locations, it keeps the sensations fresh and lively for her to experience.

She is very ticklish everywhere esle but I'm allowed to ticke only her feet...
What do you mean by changing my style?

toulou said:
She is very ticklish everywhere esle but I'm allowed to ticke only her feet...
What do you mean by changing my style?
Well for instance, try using different objects. Or switch from hard to soft tickling, and vis versa. And if she's okay with it, maybe nibbling on her feet and toes. Just a thought....

ILove2Tickle said:
Well for instance, try using different objects. Or switch from hard to soft tickling, and vis versa. And if she's okay with it, maybe nibbling on her feet and toes. Just a thought....

I've tried too many objects and nibbling too

Try the soap skating thing- it will probably turn her into a giggly mess before you even lay a finger on her- and as we all know, once the laughs start, they only get better from there.

Timing is a big thing too... try to get her when she least expects it. By that I mean start with the oil/massage or whatever and wait. Getting her when she least expects it has the potential to surprise her and produce the results both you and her are looking for. I must have recommended this several times but I will again (if u haven't used it): use a q-tip on her feet. Small and manuverable: perfect for being creative!

Word of warning though: Tickle her when she's rested...if she's tired then she won't feel it as much, or at all... but we all know this so go get her good! 🙂

big_dogg85 said:
Timing is a big thing too... try to get her when she least expects it. By that I mean start with the oil/massage or whatever and wait. Getting her when she least expects it has the potential to surprise her and produce the results both you and her are looking for. I must have recommended this several times but I will again (if u haven't used it): use a q-tip on her feet. Small and manuverable: perfect for being creative!

Word of warning though: Tickle her when she's rested...if she's tired then she won't feel it as much, or at all... but we all know this so go get her good! 🙂

The q-tip does'nt work too but thanks for the advice I'will try with the baby oil

Old thread, necro ftw!

Actually, soap skating isn't as dangerous as it sounds.

Because you know and expect the floor to be slippery, you aren't nearly as liable to fall in a dangerous way - in other words, should you fall, you are likely to recover yourself in a safe manner (fall to your knees and hands, etc).

Granted, having good balance to begin with is important, as is having someone you like/love holding you 😀:wub

Hey, new to the site.

Love the soap skating idea, cover the feet? or cover the floor?

Also, give her feet a good massage first, always works for me^^ Good luck my friend.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back