• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklus Interruptus: Dan's Ticklish Balls - F/M - TickleChicksFM.com

ReyaFet

Verified
Ticklus Interruptus: Wenona Tickles Balls - F/M - TickleChicksFM.com (Preview)

Wenona neck scissors this pervy guy from the office and then tickle tortures his balls!

ticklusinterruptus.gif

Wenona and Dan are on a business trip. Wenona has finally relaxed with a book after a long day, when Dan comes in and stares at her legs. He is obsessed with how sexy and strong they look in sheer black pantyhose. Wenona is fed up; as Dan does this every day in the office. She allows him to rub her legs, but when she gets him in just the right position, she quickly wraps them around his neck into a scissor hold! He is startled and gasps for air, but she holds it for a looong time until he passes out. Then she cuffs him spread eagle to her bed, the perfect position for tickle torture! When he wakes she tells him that she's heard from girls at the office how ticklish he is and that it is the one thing he can't stand. She starts with his chest and sides and underarms but then moves down to his MOST sensitive spot; his balls. He screams out, but she deviously goes there, scratching the outside of his groin area lightly with her long red fingernails and then digging into his inner thighs! That will teach him a lesson about staring at girls in the office!

PREVIEW

To purchase, go to TickleChicksFM.com!

Enjoyus very muchus!

Addie Juniper :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Hmm

Lots of views, no comments. I don't know, I happen to really like this clip. It has a little of everything: tickling,pantyhose,scissoring, etc. And Wenona is beautiful!

The clip itself is pretty good...but the really excellent part is wenona herself. She's so hot...particularly here.

Pretty funny. Next time you should have the guy wear shorts, so the tickler can reach in the shorts legs to really get to that precious ticklish spot.. or 2 spots i should say 🙂

outatanding clip-- many thanks
Love Wen's clothing too-- does lots to me.Thanks again

Yeah, I wanted to do that, but he wasn't comfortable with it.

Pretty funny. Next time you should have the guy wear shorts, so the tickler can reach in the shorts legs to really get to that precious ticklish spot.. or 2 spots i should say 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back