• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tied and Tickled - our relationship moves to a new level!

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone! :happy:

Last night it really happened!! 😀😀
Our relationship actually moved to a new level! 😍 I'm so on cloud nine that i hope you'll forgive me if i share this precious moment with you!

For the first time my bf decided to try tying me up to tickle me. And this after he took me out for a delightful dinner of Japanese food!

It's been so rough for him since his mother died that the whole thing took me completely by surprise but he insisted that since Jack, his son, was with his (Jack's) mother, he really wanted to try it.

So thinking, I confess not without some personal thrill, that maybe it would help take his mind off his pain I wrapped my arms around his neck, peck-kissed his nose and asked him what he had in mind to accessorise?

He danced his fingers around my exposed waist making me giggle then said, "come and see"

OH GAWD, i could hardly swallow for excitement as i followed him to the chesterfield.

"Lie down," he said as he dimmed the lights. I lay lengthwise on the ample couch arms at my sides. It's almost two metres long so with my short half-Asian frame there was plenty of room to spare especially when he went round to my feet-end and suddenly grabbed my ankles and yanked me squealing toward the armrest till the soles of my shoes just stuck through!

Then, with a broad grin on his face he produced a pack of nylons which he held up and then proceeded to open.

"Omigawd, you're not going to use them!"
He nodded; i grimaced thinking more of what a waste it was of a good pair of nylons. But i had to laugh when he said it was a lot easier to buy these than to go into a sex-toy shop for something more 'bondage-specific'

Anyway i savoured the feel of his fingers rolling down my socks exposing more of my calves already fairly open given my capri-pants. I giggled half at the tickle half at the anticipation as he untied my shoe-laces and removed any defences from my feet then gently but firmly tied my ankles.

"Can you move?" he asked.

I tried, the nylons gave some flexibility but not nearly enough to escape what i knew was coming. He trailed a tantalising finger up my sole then moved to up to my shoulders.

I grinned up at him as he knelt beside my upper body. "No," I whimpered evoking a chuckle from him as he took my wrists and lifted my arms high over my head placing them as close to the other end of the chesterfield as possible.

I must be even shorter than i thought 'cuz even stretched out pike-wise my fingertips didn't even poke over the edge of the couch!

"It'll have to do," he said and proceeded to knot first one wrist then the other with a second pair of nylons which he secured to the base of the chesterfield as he had done with my feet.

I wriggled testing his bonds my heart beat speeding up as i realised i was now, actually helpless. for a moment fear crawled up my spine 'what if he triess something abusive?' But i quickly shook it off. I'd known Richard for months now, and we'd been going out since early in the summer, i could trust that this was what it appeared.

I had to push my chin into my chest to watch him shuffle down next to my waist. "Now that you're my prisoner," he said grinning wickedly at me, "this body armour needs to go as well."

I sucked a nervous breath and half-heartedly protested as he slowly unbuttoned my blouse from the waist up and spread it wide. Though i was, typically, wearing a bra, he had now totally exposed my ticklish tummy, sides and underarms to whatever mishief he planned to inflict. :wooha:

It started with Chopin. Richard always gets a kick out of the English expression, "tickling the ivories," so with the Polish master's piano music in the background, he began what he likes to call the "tummy-tango".

I couldn't believe the increased tickly-ness that came with being tied and at his mercy. Immediately as he lightly danced his fingers across and around my belly i wriggled and squealed with laughter. Without stopping he began humming along to the music as he let his fingers tease the soft cinched sides of my waist then move up to dig into my ribs.

I bucked and shrieked and without thinking pulled my arms to protect myself. Even though i knew i was tied up the resistance shocked me as immobilised, my helplessness crashed in on me making his finger digs tickle even more!

Okay, here's what i didn't understand, and maybe others out there can explain it. God knows i've been held down and tickled countless times. But curiously i've not often been tied up. For some reason it felt different, more well, uhm "stimulating".😱

Anyway, that was just the beginning. After playing with my middle and sides for a while he let me rest and catch my breath gently caressing my face and brushing my now dishevelled hair free of my brow. then, he kissed me and asked me if i was ready for more.

"No," i giggled.

"Good," he said and shuffled down to my feet.

"Oh gawd!" was all i got out before his fingers began to ever-so-lightly trail over both feet pausing to tap at my toes evoking from me uncontroled shrieks of hysterics till i was breathless. then he started in with the kisses, nibbles and tongue-licking between my toes!! 😀

I swear i thought i'd go insane! when Richard finally relented my face felt flush and sore from too much laughing. And i kept right on laughing till the tickly buzz all over my feet finally eased thanks in no small part to his gentle foot-massaging.

"Good thing you're not in possession of any national secrets." He said around mischievous chuckling.

I blushed but didnt' dare argue the point

"Still," he said, "seeing as i've got you like this, i should try to make you reveal something."

That scared me. "No! Richard!" I pulled at my bonds like that was going to work. but i was serious. this was not cool. I told him. :sharp_tee

But he only laughed and assured me he'd not go after anything really important. but insisted he was interested in the surprise i'd been holding out from telling him that i'd planned for the following weekend. :wooha:

Again i started to protest but didn't get far as he reached out both hands and gripped both my thighs just above the knee sending me instantly from protest to head shaking hysterics. Pulling and writhing was hopeless. I was tortured and there was nothing i could do but laugh myself hoarse and then ripple in silent gasping hysterics.

It wasn't so much that i 'held out' as was so distracted by the torture that i forgot to answer his question. But he didn't know that. so after a couple minutes of knee tickles he released me and with his best Darth Vader voice said, "Impressive, Obi Wan has taught you well."
I escaped that one, totally by accident. 😎

Then came the 'deodorant'. the gentle underarm tickles which involved him slowly driving my absolutely loonie by spelling out words on my bare underarms! Still the gentleness of the tickles, if more maddening, were a welcome shift from the intensity of what he'd just put me through.

AFter that he went to the kitchen and came back with a squeeeze bottle of chocolate sauce! I giggled and asked the obvious question. He just grinned at me and began squirting big gobs of the stuff on my belly.

It was COLD! and he got more of a charge out of my reactions to the chilling blobs that appeared all over my middle.

"Okay, boy, now what?" I grinned up at him. by way of answer he produced a long stiff feather.

"Oh gawd!" i said sucking in a breath as i figured it out just as he revealed his devilish plot.

"Time to connect the dots."

Believe it or not that ordeal was almost the worst. the cold chocolate the dragging feather the lingering tickle of the liquid slowly melting and dribbling down my sides and me unable to relieve any part of that sent me absolutely wild. After what seemed an eternity he told me it was time to clean up the mess.

"NO!" I shrieked as he opened wide and lowered his tongue to my flesh.
licking and slurping and blowing raspberries he tickled and tickled and tickled without mercy till he coup-de-graced me by plunging his tongue into my hyper sensitive belly button! :shocked: :shocked:

I -was -done! "NO more!" :weird: I kept trying to beg. If he heard me it wasn't sinking in.
Eternity passed before he finally relented and left me panting and wheezing unable to breathe. Thanks again to soothing words and gentle massaging caresses he slowly restored me to myself.

he kissed me several times till a blissful contented smile reappeared on my face then said, "you know, this wouldnt' be complete without one last tickle-attack." and flicked his eyes 'southward'.

"No, no, no,,,," i shook my head even as i giggled in agonised anticipation but the boy just nodded "mm-hmm"-ing as if it was all a big favour. By this time i was sore my arms hurt, my sides and jaw ached from too much laughing i really was feeling like i wanted it to be over but before i could convince myself to put up a genuine protest he was kneeling next to my thighs and sliding his hands up the outside of my legs to my hips. 😱

I looked at him bracing myself for the inevitable agonising delight he told me it was at last time for the piece de resistance and rolled his thumbs into the hollow around my hip-bones.

I bucked, shrieked, writhing and laughed hysterically enduring and enjoying this final act of torture-dessert, begging him to stop - hoping it would last forever.

I suppose i got both wishes granted. he did of course eventually quit but i hardly have to even close my eyes to still feel his thumbs doing their wicked work.

All too soon it seemed the heavenly ordeal came to a close leaving me more than sated with tickle memories for a lifetime. Naturally when Richard came up to release my wrists i told him with tears in my eyes that i loved him. :awe:

Richard is honestly the world's best boyfriend i could ever hope for. I'm so glad he chose me and waited while i sorted out my feelings last spring.😍😍

Okay, time to stop before i start really bawling here. 🙄

I'm sorry.
i know this is getting sappy and you probably don't care to hear it so i'll close now and simply thank you all for letting me share this deeply emotional and truly rich experience with you all.

Thank you for being here and for providing a place where i could share something like this with people who can understand the beautiful experience it was for me and for us. :awe:

Thank you all!!

Interesting story. I liked the connect the dots idea, that's pretty clever.

Hey you guys!:happy:

Thanks ever so much for replying!🙂

It means so much to me to be able to share something so deeply personal. I confess I did feel more than a little vulnerable exposing such an intimate experience. But being able to share it with the members of this community who could understand my feelings as a ticklee without me having to explain my fetish was truly special. 🙂

Thanks ever so much for being there with me/us!! 😀

I can't wait till next weekend to show Richard just how much i love him and thoroughly enjoyed his gift! 😍

Many blessings,

Your style of writing is oh so eloquent! Very Good! Kudo's ... !!

Storm_Cat said:
Your style of writing is oh so eloquent! Very Good! Kudo's ... !!

Hiya Storm_Cat!🙂
I see you do the double (or more) tickling forums. LOL 😀

thanks for your kind words about my writing style. I did just want to bring alive the feel of what a precious wonder and joy Richard's tickle-gift was for me. 😀
I'm glad it worked!

Many blessings,
Chickles🙂

nycguy said:
Great story, Chickles! Being a tummy-lover, I especially liked the parts about the
"tummy tango" and your "hyper-sensitive belly button." 😉 Your boyfriend is a lucky man!

Hey thanks NYCguy!! 🙂
I'm happy that some of Richard's moves may have inspired you in your own tickle quest! 😀😀

It's kind of you to say that Richard is a lucky guy.😱 But the truth is that it's totally me who's the lucky one!😍😍
Now that i've found a guy who really knows how to tickle with skill and enjoyment you can bet, i'm NEVER letting him go. *heehee* 😀😀
DEFINITELY! 😎

Many blessings,

scooooooore!!!! such a great story!

i'm sooo jealous right now, that lucky guy.

i know the feeling, too. and i'll bet he's on cloud-9, also.

Timewarp said:
............w.t.f.?

:weird: What do you mean wtf?

Anyway, like bignorm said, Thats one lucky guy, he is...:drool: oh no, I'm imagening things again!😛

Hungarian2 said:
:weird: What do you mean wtf?

Anyway, like bignorm said, Thats one lucky guy, he is...:drool: oh no, I'm imagening things again!😛

Hiya you guys!! :happy:
thanks for asking the question Hungarian2, i -er- had wondered :cyclopes:

I can't believe i'm still flying high 5 days later!! 😀😀😀
I can't wait till this weekend to thank him in my own very special way! 😎😀

I just hope everything works out as planned. *crosses fingers and toes*
I'm so lucky!! 😍

And once again, thanks all of you for sharing in the moment. It has really made it extra special to have a community that really gets it! 🙂
*huggles*

Many blessings,

Hungarian2 said:
😱 ......ummm...what does it mean to huggle? 🙂

Hiya!😀 *heehee*
Uhm i guess in this case it means to embrace in happy hugs of friendly affection and mutually shared understanding and interest!

With my closer friends it probably means more but I hope that helps. 🙂🙂

Many blessings,

Chickles_:) said:
Hiya!😀 *heehee*
Uhm i guess in this case it means to embrace in happy hugs of friendly affection and mutually shared understanding and interest!

With my closer friends it probably means more but I hope that helps. 🙂🙂

Many blessings,

AHA! 😀 thanks. :happy: so did he get any "more"? 😀

Hungarian2 said:
AHA! 😀 thanks. :happy: so did he get any "more"? 😀

Hiya Hungry-an,😛

Did he,,,??? EEEEEEEK! 😱 😱😱😍

I'll never tell. :tounge: 😎

Many blessings,

Budweiserbob! said:
O.O

Great story! 😛

Glad to hear you had a brilliant night!

XD

Hiya Buddy-bob!:happy:

Thanks so much! It still brings me such happy tingly memories. 😀😀

Anyway, thanks, I hope your week is going great!🙂

Many blessings,

Chickles_:) said:
Hiya Hungry-an,😛

Did he,,,??? EEEEEEEK! 😱 😱😱😍

I'll never tell. :tounge: 😎

Many blessings,

Jeez, from that reaction, what could the answer beeeee? 🙄 😛

Hungry-an.........interesting.:tounge:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back