• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied & Tickled #14 (M/F)

MidnightMan

TMF Regular
Yes, it's everyone's least favorite tickler, Count Tickula. Some other
clips from this video have been posted here, but as far as I can tell,
this one has not. The victim here is not the cute blonde in the short
clips named count1.ram and count2.ram, nor is it that nude girl, tied
awkwardly across a table (Whitney Prescott?), or the girl who is tied
to the chair and then the table (June Bauer?). I read somewhere that
this victim's name is Renee Morgan, though I can't verify that myself.
This clip is also longer than the others, being a full 9 minutes in length.

Split into 10 parts using Hacha, and zipped. First, here are a few
vidcaps so that you can ascertain whether you've got it already.

-MidnightMan-

Size: 19,016 KB
Length: 9 min.

Attachments

• CountTk1.jpg
    CountTk1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,132
  • CountTk2.jpg
    CountTk2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 329
  • CountTk3.jpg
    CountTk3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 600
  • CountTk4.jpg
    CountTk4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 538
  • CountTk5.jpg
    CountTk5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 793
MidnightMan said:
Yes, it's everyone's least favorite tickler, Count Tickula. Some other
clips from this video have been posted here, but as far as I can tell,
this one has not. The victim here is not the cute blonde in the short
clips named count1.ram and count2.ram, nor is it that nude girl, tied
awkwardly across a table (Whitney Prescott?), or the girl who is tied
to the chair and then the table (June Bauer?). I read somewhere that
this victim's name is Renee Morgan, though I can't verify that myself.

Thanks for posting that, MM!
The victim here is Julia Parton, who is using the name June Bauer for this video...

thank you for posting this; can anyone email this clip to me please?

i had no problems with the download etc but i use windows millennium + it is not compatible with the div codex i need to view this clip.....

Any1 know the name of the girl in the count1.rm and count2.rm clips by any chance?

I believe it is Whitney Prescott in both count1.rm and count2.rm.

what i don't like about this vid is that they let us see a part twice...only with a differint camera point of view...just watch it closely...

Well,I must say a big thankyou to you for posting this Julia Parton/June Bauer clip.It is very hard to find and I must congratulate you for managing to post it.If you`ve got any more Julia then keep on posting.Thanks heaps!

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i play this clip...apologies for my dumbness in the other reply here....

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i play this clip...apologies for my dumbness in the other reply [email protected]

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i play this clip...apologies for my dumbness in my other reply [email protected]

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i try 2 play this clip...apologies for my dumbness in my other reply [email protected]

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me or post a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i try 2 play this clip...apologies for my dumbness in my other reply [email protected]

sorry i was being dumb again....i meant to say: can anyone email me or post a codec link that would allow me to play this clip using windows millennium....i had no prob downloading this clip + using hacha but my player only gives me sound when i try 2 play it..apologies for my dumbness in my other reply [email protected]

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back