• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied up from ceiling

CS22

Has anyone tried tying someone’s hands above their head using something secured in the ceiling? Then your Lee is on their knees on the bed….

I was thinking about having the Ler leaning up against the headboard of the bed, the Lee straddling them. The closeness and intimacy of having the ribs and underarms tickled while you are sitting so close. Kissing while having your back lightly touched and then fingernails moving up your sides….tortured and titillated….the Lers lips munching on the ribs, armpits and neck to extract high pitch squeals before the Lee goes into silent laughter. Just being so close and intimate while enjoying tickling and touching and more tickling. This is definitely an ultimate fantasy for me.

Not necessarily on the bed and from the ceiling, but from an overhead bar (from both standing position and kneeling on a pad). The torso's bare skin all stretched out touching the open air in 360º really heightens sensitivity for sure. And that feeling of intimacy is interesting in this position, even without the straddling. At least I've found that as the Lee is tickled while feeling so vulnerable and exposed, the body often will try to push up against the tickler in an effort to cover itself some. I don't currently have an easy way to regularly do this, or I would more often!

Not necessarily on the bed and from the ceiling, but from an overhead bar (from both standing position and kneeling on a pad). The torso's bare skin all stretched out touching the open air in 360º really heightens sensitivity for sure. And that feeling of intimacy is interesting in this position, even without the straddling. At least I've found that as the Lee is tickled while feeling so vulnerable and exposed, the body often will try to push up against the tickler in an effort to cover itself some. I don't currently have an easy way to regularly do this, or I would more often!
Oh wow! Just the idea of it sounds amazing!! Thank you for sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back