• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tierra's orgasmically ticklish feet... NOT FOR EVERYONE! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I always make this warning whenever I post a clip with Tierra: Not everyone's gonna like it.

Tierra isn't really a laugher. Matter of fact, she told me this time that tickling her feet when she's tied up is more like spreading her legs and tickling her with a feather right on her clit, without letting up.

She didn't mention this last time; she just wanted me to think that she was trying to fight it. (She was also pretty embarrassed about her reaction.) This time, it was kind of hard for her to hide, since when it was over she had a BIG GIANT WET SPOT between her legs, soaking right through her jeans!

(Later on in the day, while we were relaxing in the kitchen afterward, I grabbed her foot, slid her sandal off and started tickling her toes, all while she was standing up. She grabbed onto the support beam in the middle of the room and came right there--and almost collapsed when it was over. :lol )

I estimate she cums about five or six times in this clip; she's bucking, cursing, kicking at the stocks and writhing around--at one point she squirms right out of the heavy-duty leather blindfold I had on her!

As they say, if you like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing you're REALLY going to like. The intensity alone is off the charts. I hope you enjoy it --- because Tierra sure did!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Fantastic...
And the clips just keep getting better and better.
Keep up the excellent work..

personally, i LOVE it! even though im a sock/nylon guy her reactions are awesome!

Not for everyone? That's sexy as hell! I use to know a gal who got really turned on having her feet tickled and worshipped. This however, is much more intense. :drool

As long as she likes, I like it too. 🙂

I find that rare for someone to make that kind of reaction and expression when tickled on the feet.

I wonder if there are other clips where a girl gets turned on while tickling?

I bought this clip and it was well worth it^^
I would love to see more clips like this from you^^

Straight oin my "Clips to purchase list" but please post the three previous clips you've made before this one!
Cheers

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back