• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tiffani Amber Thiessen's Feet

Spider-Man

3rd Level White Feather
Every since Saved By The Bell and Beverly Hills 90210 I had a huge crush on Tiffani Thiessen and she has such pretty feet! Here are some my favorite Tiffani Ambers Feet pics

Attachments

• x12.jpg
    x12.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 832
  • x5.jpg
    x5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 653
  • tiffaniathiessen55.jpg
    tiffaniathiessen55.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 668
  • x4.jpg
    x4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 263
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Here's the rest so what do you guys think?

Attachments

• x6.jpg
    x6.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 306
  • tiffanithiessen.jpg
    tiffanithiessen.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 260
  • tiffanithiessen2ll.jpg
    tiffanithiessen2ll.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 254
  • tiffaniamberthiessenhq88.jpg
    tiffaniamberthiessenhq88.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 409
  • tiffanithiessen45.jpg
    tiffanithiessen45.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 347
Let's demand that Howard Stern brings her onto his show and puts her in the tickle chair and FOOT tickles her! *shows the peace sign as if he was running for president!*

PS. I've always been into her feet to! Especially during the saved by the bell years!

I love Tiffy...I have several autographed pics of her...including the one with her barefoot in that red chair. She wears the greatest strappy sandals in public making me wonder...wishfully thinking...that she likes her feet. I have never heard or seen a quote about her feet...not like the Britney or Carmen Electra stuff you always see. I know she did this made for TV movie where she walks on some broken glass and cuts her barefoot...greAT CLOSE-UPS. Anyway...thanks for the Tiffy stuff.

She seems really ticklish, i'd like to see her tickled by Stern too !!. Thanks you for sharing Laughingboy !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Wasn't she on a now-cancelled (sadly) FOX show called Fastlane in which she always walked around barefoot in her office? Anyone have any vidcaps of that?

Shes a very pretty girl with nice looking feet, thanks for sharing the pictures. I would love to see her tickled on Howard Stern's show too. However, I would toss his "tickle chair" in the trash and replace it with a quality set of stocks. Then I would put her in those stocks and have someone else on the show tickle her feet because Howard is a very poor foot tickler.

I remember that episode I have it on tape! Matter of fact I have a quite a few episodes of Tiffani's barefeet! 😎

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back