• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time moving so swiftly..

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
As i grow older, time seems to speed by..i mean here it is a week later, and it seems like yesterday i was on a plane at this moment, headed for Florida..it's why i take each day as slowly as i can..cherish each moment..time is swiftly moving forward..months fly by it seems..i love the month of December, the weeks and days before Christmas..and once again it's over..it's rather scary if you allow it to be..

Do you find time moving swiftly by? If only i could reach out and slow it down a bit..it's ironic..as a child, the weeks before Christmas seemed to drag by..and time itself was slow to move..i wonder why that is..

Ever since I started keeping a detailed record of everything I do 3 years ago I've realized just how quickly indeed time goes.

Ever since I started keeping a detailed record of everything I do 3 years ago I've realized just how quickly indeed time goes.

ah may i ask why you do that? if it's not too nosy that is..if it is, just tell me to f*** off...i tried a journal once, i don't have the patience for it..

Well I move swiftly for two reason.

Anxiety and number 2.

Yay puns

Well when you enjoy your job time indeed does move swiftly. However, I think it speeds up after you graduate school. When you are in school you really need to know what is every day of the week. You pay attention to the calendar more and thus time crawls by. Yeah, sure at work if you have some rotating schedule you need to know what day it is, but it's not really the same.

Time is kind of an evil thing because when your young you beg it to speed by because you hate school and want to rush into adulthood but it just drags by or so it seems to you.Your parents see it rushing by as you quickly enter school and are all of a sudden at your graduation in cap and gown.Then when you get to college and once again walk across that stage then down the isle and then into hospital doors and into their bed in pain and then euphoria and wonder as you see your newborn child and you begin to beg time to slow down but it just keeps rushing on by like it did for your parents

You're older than you were before, and now you're even older.

And now you're even older.

the hollywood brother do not know if time is on your side or if time is a enemy that works against the great posters of the tickle theatre. the hollywood brother thinks that time can be both. for example, in the winter the hollywood brother want time to go quickly until spring hits then the hollywood brother wants time to slow down in order to have a endless summer. the hollywood brother guesses it is all in how you look at it but the bottom line is that the hollywood brother thinks that time marches o nand on and it was here before the hollywood brother and will be here after the hollywood brother

ah such a profound statement...as i grow older i find myself growing younger...hmmm

Unless of course you were either Merlin or Johnathan Winters in Mork and Mindy. Then you would be getting younger and younger and younger.

Oi, I feel that so much. Just yesterday I was a swinging bachelor with more girls wanting me than I can even remember. Now I'm just an old man wishing I could recapture the days of my youth because my life is dull and unexciting. Damnit I hate time.

ah may i ask why you do that? if it's not too nosy that is..if it is, just tell me to f*** off...i tried a journal once, i don't have the patience for it..

I've tried a journal sporadically over the years but have been consistent since 2006. Quite simply I like recording things, like being able to recall and hope some day to be a published author. When I die this journal will go down as my biggest work! If I keep it up consistently(and I damn well intend to!)I can beat Rev Robert Shields for the record of world's longest diary! He only started keeping his in his 60s through his 80s for 25 years. I started my daily journal at age 22 with sporadic ones going back to as young as 12! Way I see it so long as I live to a normal age(70s-80s)and keep it up until then I've got that record in the bag....assuming no one else is doing as I am right now that is! Well you did ask 😉.

It's not a little scary to remember hearing a Bob Dylan tune on the radio as a kid and then discussing a recent Bob Dylan concert with someone young enough to be my own kid...

"One thing led to another, and before we knew it, we were dead!" - Michael O' Donoghue, National Lampoon, mid-1970's.

"One thing led to another, and before we knew it, we were dead!" - Michael O' Donoghue, National Lampoon, mid-1970's.

That is golden! :cool

Yes, I am practicing thread-necromancy, but when you stop and think about it...what better thread?

(Just out of curiosity) For those who posted previously to this topic: Does it feel to you as if it's been awhile, or a relatively short time since your last post(to this thread)?

I certainly think I know what Isabeau is referring to in her original post. I think the Steve Miller Band said it best, man: "Time keeps on slippin'slippin'slippin'...into the future".

Yeah. I'll shut-up now...

(Just out of curiosity) For those who posted previously to this topic: Does it feel to you as if it's been awhile, or a relatively short time since your last post(to this thread)?

I can remember it as though it were yesterday...🙂

Lets face it folks we are just getting older, when you can't remember yesterday today then you can say you have a problem. who did you say you were, what thread where in gods name is the bloody needle.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back