• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Timewarp's mini rant series: 14.5 Deviant art.

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Alright this is a quicky rant cause it's come up time and time again but not long enough for a real long commentary. Okay basically it's deviant art. Now I knew people were perverts but DAMN! there is not a single word I can look up without at least 4-5 pics of sexual activity. Now granted, I don't mind a little nuk nuk...whatever that is...but does there have to be a sexual tag on every word possible?

Go ahead, type any word you can think of. Hell type "Word". I guarantee you'll see at least 2 pics that would make people go, "What the hell are you looking up? uhhh....the word, word? O.....kay....".

In sub a mation....keep it in your pants. Or at the very least, stick with what God gave you, accept no substitutions.

I would like to welcome you to the internet.
Unfortunately, we seem to have run out of gift baskets, so I hope this great deal of sarcasm will do.

Again, welcome.

I would like to welcome you to the internet.
Unfortunately, we seem to have run out of gift baskets, so I hope this great deal of sarcasm will do.

Again, welcome.

.......there are only a few people who ever earn my ire...you happened to be it. YOU LOW PIECE OF TRASH TALKING S***. YOU SCUM PUSSED FILLED F*** OFF LOW CLASS UPSTART!!! YOU DON'T EVEN EARN THE RIGHT TO BE ADDRESSED AS A JUNIOR MEMBER ON THIS FORUM! CAPTALAIZING = YELLING AND I DON"T KNOW WHY!!!

....but in all seriousness, you're not starting out to well and fuck you!

This same problem is on youtube as well. People, especially newbies, trying to get popular quick will create a bunch of different tags that have little if nothing to do with their video content. It's definitely an annoyance, perhaps moreso than on deviantart, since in deviantart you see what you're getting because of their bad use of tags...on youtube however, you don't realize what you've gotten into until the video loads. So its probably more frustrating in that you have to wait for an ammount of time before you find out some careless user tricked you into viewing unrelated content just so you'd visit them and increase their stats.

Improper use of tags is also used for trolling. For example, lots of people label their videos "Naruto episode (put episode number here)" or whatever, because they know lots of people are awaiting that episode's release and sub, and it turns out to be just some fat guy dancing. Some people even admit in the video titles and discriptions that its just a joke and to "plz view my videos anyways". It's a total waste of time, but people should be smart enough to avoid these; if they're not, they're just asking for it.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back