• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Timewarp's Rant Series: 31 Friday the 13th Day

Timewarp

3rd Level Red Feather
Okay...it's been a while since if done this. Then again finding peace in Catholisim tends to draw out much anger. But even us Catholics get pissed and well i've found my inspiration.

Guess what today (posted on today) is? It's Friday the 13th. OH NOES. Board your windows, shut down the schools and keep anything that can kill you away from you. YOU'RE GOING TO DIE. ALL OF YOU WILL DIE. BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

....or maybe this is just another "Tradition" that won't die itself. This is probably my second most hated day next to Valentines. A tradition probably steeped in ways that don't matter to anyone anymore or should matter at all. Another shadow we "have to fear" because tradition said so. Well screw it. Here are some point to take into count when explaining to someone to stop someone from reminding you about black cats, ladders and mirrors.

1. Explain why: One thing I never get about this day is why no one will explain why is it an "unlucky day"? Did something so horrible happen in the past that we need this day to remind us of past follys of humanity? Did someone named Friday of 13th ever lived a miserable life worthy of historical memberance? Did some jackass just went "Today's unlucky and forever shall be cause I said so"? I'm sure someone will explain it to me at some point and even then i'll be like "well who cares? Let's talk about today".

2. Unlucky to who?: who's this day suppose to be for anyway? Every other day we recongnize as spacific relates to something spacific, like love or Jesus. This day is not spacific to anything. Not a person, place, or thing. It's more of a day just based on a stupid superstitious therory. A therory that today is unlucky. I can make up dumb stuff to and make anyday a day I want, not on the caliber of having the whole world recongnize but a my day none the less.

3. You make it unlucky: This day tries to dilude us into thinking today is unlucky. Don't ever think for a second that you should actually think that way. When you do you become paranoid, narcasistic and shallow which really pisses people like me off. How about instead you guys start thinking, "Today is my lucky happy day. No matter what happens i'm not letting tradition decide my outcome, i'll do that myself".

4. STOP PROMOTING IT: If this day wasn't promoted so much it would've died at least 300 years ago. How about we start now?

So I declaire today Happy Lucky Sandwich day. Whenever you eat a sandwich , thank God he gave it to you and consider today a good day to eat one.

Happy Sandwich lucky 13th folks.

hmm well the number 13 is traditionally known for bad luck..why i don't know..at least i wasn't born on the 13th..but to me it's just another day..and hotels skip the 13th floor..must be some reason behind it all...

Friday the 13th is the day that Phillip the Fair betrayed the Knights Templar and had them arrested, in 1307 A.D.

Thirteen was always considered unlucky as was Friday. It was quite natural that they would amalgamate.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back