• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina Parsec cocooned! (aliens/f, feet)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
With Tina still in my mind, I started on a new tickling drawing of her. I'm quite pleased how this one turned out. 🙂

Here, Tina is captured by some very curious -and very alien- explorers from a faraway planet.

Attachments

• tina_cocooned_lr.jpg
    tina_cocooned_lr.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 1,801
Wow!!, there's such tremendous detail in her feet and your drawing talents are very good but you must have watched the Sci-Fi Channel on cable to come up with an alien as weird looking as that one. Either that or you have been into the eggnog a little early lol.

What a cocooning job! Liquidy and form-fitting, ultimately restraining while allowing for plenty of access! As some of those tendrals appear to be modified limbs, who knows what's being done beneath the coverning to that vulnerable skin! And the alien experimentor has an expressionless air of insect curiosity that suggests a total absence of empathy for the captive. Let's hope the creature doesn't believe in destructive testing! As always, your surfaces display a textural sensuousness (even the "inorganic" materials glisten and seem to throb) that draws the viewer into Tina's laughing agony. I am glad to be able to experience her tactile torment second hand! That's close enough!

Last edited:
I won't go into detail.....I'll just say that that kicks major ass.....nuff' said....😀

more than enough...AWESOME PIC! 😀 And she's comfortable! Perfect! :happy:

It rocks. It rocks hard.

Yup, I'll go along with that. WAY too cool! Not to mention twisted, demented, and wholly unsound. Keep up the good work! 😀

Rxx

AWESOME!!!!! i love these cocconed Alien pics........... more

I like thee colors more than anything. Is this by hand or some sort of computer program?

Thank you all for the enthousiastic responses! 🙂

Relent< , in answer to your question: This was all done by hand. Acrylic paint on paper, and scanned in as it was. I don't have enough knowledge of photoshop (or similar programs) to use it, and well, I have a lot more expierience with the classic way of painting 🙂

ur my hero from now on. I can't use photoshop, and I suck at coloring. At least we have one thing in common.

Relent< said:
Since there isn't much going on 2day, I was browsing some of the older pages of TT, and cam accross this:
http://www.tickletheater.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54848
its by the samw artist and looks almost like this most recent piece.

It will probably not surprise you that this is also a picture of Tina Parsec, but that was before I gave her that name.
The resemblance is not coincidential; weird aliens, tight bondage (often cocooning) and torturous tickling are the mainstay of the Tina Parsec series. 😉

Great work! 😀

P.S.
scavenger01 said:
weird aliens, tight bondage (often cocooning) and torturous tickling are the mainstay of the Tina Parsec series.
Hmm.. Now I see, that my idea about space pirates(I posted it on TMF) is not suitable to Tina Parsec series... Sorry. 😕

No No, Rgevskiy, I was saying that weird aliens are the mainstay, which means that she's MOSTLY tickled by weird aliens (the universe is full of them 😉 ).
So it's possible too to se her being tormented by space pirates too, why, I find the idea so cool I might as well use it for my next Tina drawing! 😀

It's very good! 😀

P.S. I not always correctly understand posts on this forum. The English language - not my native language, you know... 🙂

Hungarian2 said:
*looks at nudity* More like the XXX-files. 😛

Uhmm... there's no nudity in this picture. (Cocooning results mostly in very little nudity 😉 ) Unless you are referring to her first adventure in "Crash Landed"?
But anyways there no doubt will be future Tina Parsec pictures containing nudity, so I guess you're right about that... 😉 😀

A very nice picture 😀 . You know, I'm actually curious to see some of your none tickle art from seeing all of your pictures ^_^ .

lonelykimiko said:
A very nice picture 😀 . You know, I'm actually curious to see some of your none tickle art from seeing all of your pictures ^_^ .
Why, thank you Kimiko! 🙂
Well, I would really like to show you some of my non-tickling art (you're the first one to ask me for it 😀 ) but as we do not have a specific forum here for non tickling-related art, I'm not sure where to post it actually.
Hmm... I'll make a thread for it in the "non-tickling images" section, right as we speak.

i really, really, like the pic! such detail, and i love her beautiful laughing face and the merciless tickling.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back