• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tina Returns to The TickleShow in Nylons! (m/f)

the tickleshow

Verified
Our favorite Latina 'lee comes back for a THIRD time with Tina's Nylon Tickle. All three clips of this short, tickle packed video are available now in our clips store. DVDs and high definition blurays are available at The TickleShow website:drool

DSC01843.JPG

Tina's wearing ultra sheer nylons and is strapped down to a table. Just to make her even more helpless, we sit on her ankles and tickle away.

Tinas%20Nylon%201a.JPG

She had never been tickled in nylons before (I thought that was strange, too) and her reaction said it all. 😉

Tinas%20Nylon%202c.JPG

Clip 2 is where you really get to see Tina's true predicament. You see how her legs are strapped down to a long table, while her head rests on the seat of a chair and her hands are tied to that same chair. Tina's sexy legs get tickled through the nylons, too, but it's her amazing reactions to the intensity of the tickling that really makes this a great clip!

Tinas%20Nylon%203b.JPG

The finale of Tina's Nylon Tickle is a nice 3 1/2 minute up close nylon tickle torture. You can see every little wrinkle on the nylons covering Tina's sexy ticklish soles. This clip also has an additional :30 second bonus...just when Tina thinks the shoot is over, she gets tickled even more as she waits for the bindings to come off. You can actually hear her helplessness!
:scared

All three clips from Tina's Nylon Tickle are now available in our clips store as widescreen 640x360 Quicktime files and widescreen 720x480 MP4 files. :scared

Tinas%20Nylon%202c.JPG

If you would rather have a DVD discreetly delivered to you, they are always available in standard and high definition at The TickleShow website.😉

You can find a preview clip here.

omg that was just hot on so many levels. though i like socks more this was just fantastic. i love them closeups/pov shots.

omg that was just hot on so many levels. though i like socks more this was just fantastic. i love them closeups/pov shots.

Thanks! It's funny; we toyed with the idea of having her in socks, but the ones she brought with her were a little too thick and heavy for what we wanted. I'll have to remember that for next time.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back