• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tired Of Drama

tickler45

TMF Poster
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of the phycho DRAMA. He is in,he is out, he is in. Enough already. He has recently posted a topic trying to link us to his site saying " i do not wish in any way to hurt the forum i've created" (bull) If he is tring to draw people away isn't that hurting it??
Anyway this is how i feel any other opinions??

Where is he? I don't see him?

Dude.......even though I'm a stoner, I know that Psycho is gone for good. I haven't seen him post anything, and he hasn't been a member of this forum since he left. He's gone man, we are the only one's keeping his memory alive in these posts, and in our minds.

In life, there is constant drama.....and I don't intend to sound mean, but it's not gonna go away. We either get used to it, or gripe about it. The fact is that Psycho is gone, he never came back to post about ruining the community, and that's basically it. If anyone knows something that I don't, please come foreward and correct me. Otherwise, let's just leave the entire Psycho thing alone.......it just adds to the unessessary drama that I think most of the members are getting tired of........

personally i have no conflict between religion and tickling...arent i the way god made me to be? i used to tho and i sympathize with psycho cause i been there. as for activly trying to draw people away...whos going to cast the first stone?

OK

Points to hit:

Everlast, yes Psycho is back, he's posting under the username saurion.

tickler45, No, he's not hurting us by 'trying to draw people away.' What he is trying to do is influance people through discussion. If people decide to leave after talking with, or viewing his site, then they are free to. I'll not stand in the way of that.

As long as his posts are respectful, in the right forum (discussion) and the interaction is cordial, then there is no problem with him posting here trying to influance people. In fact it touches on an important aspect of our community; Squaring our sexualities with our faiths and moralities. I can only see good things coming of an open and reasoned discussion of this topic.

Myriads

Really? Well, oops on my part then.....

Wow.....I didn't even notice he was back, man.....I guess I don't frequent the discussion board enough......oh well......

Anyway, Myriads is right, anyone's entitled to discuss their opinions in here, as long as things are kept civil......the moment people start insulting eachother over meagar things....then, stuff get's out of hand. Well, I think I've said enough for one night, I need to go take a nap......later.......

Just my two cents...

Well,I for one am tired of it (the Psycho/Saurion thing, that is). My personal take on this is that anything that draws people away from here IS hurting the community. Most people are mature enough to make the decision of whether or not to be a part of this community.

I'm not the decision maker here, but if I was I'd delete anything with Saurion's site address on it.

I knew you'd be back "Psycho" 😉

"Psycho"

Another 2 cents worth (hey we almost have a nickle). I don't see anything wrong with anyone having personal opinions (onions yes, opinions no) No one is forcing anyone to read the posts. If you don't want to read them, don't. After all didn't we come here to escape the flaming in the newsgroup to begin with? I understand how many would like to stone him (I am in that line by the way), but I just feel that he has a right to his posts, I just wont read them.

MasterBear
Bear's Tickling Fantasies😀

Attachments

• 607F9BC7-B76B-4858-BEEA-E5A96CBE3796.jpeg
    607F9BC7-B76B-4858-BEEA-E5A96CBE3796.jpeg
    637.7 KB · Views: 673
My only problem with the Psycho-related threads at the moment is the fact that they have titles that are incorrect at best and deliberately deceptive at worst -- "New Pics" being the worst offender there, IMO, as there's nothing in that thread related to pictures, new or otherwise. Why not just one thread called "Tickling and Religion" or "Tickling and Morality," if you will?

Second the motion...

I heartily agree....if its not a royal pain, it would be much more coherent that way, and would eliminate the perspective of many members that the threads are deliberately (might be...not sure)deceptive...

RE

I understand if my posting here disturbs or infuriates some of you. I'm sure I would have deleted any such posts of this nature six months ago 🙂 I will respect your wishes and give my word that I will not post here in the future. For those who wish to continue these discussion you know where to find my board. Peace to you all. I'll keep you in my prayers, please do the same for me.

Scott

Re: Tickling, Religion, and Morality

Scott,

I for one enjoy the posts and the discussion. It doesn’t bother me if you want to represent the small part in all of us that has a society-induced conscience. It would bother me a little more if we completely relegated this part to the unconscious, through censorship no less.

The irony and symbolism of this situation has not escaped me. You are the creator of this forum and The Creator has returned to give us greater insight and to wrestle with the very demons we spoke of from the beginning.

I agree that posts should be titled appropriately, and not in a deceiving way. Scott, you don’t need to deceive anyone here. You carry enough respect that people naturally want to hear what you have to say. Deception erodes that respect and demeans the very people you wish to convert. Please set an example of integrity. Label the threads appropriately, so some of the people in this thread and others can choose not to read it.

I’m more likely to read your posts here than on another site, so please keep posting here on the TMF.

Those that fear that you will forever change the tone of this forum probably don’t realize how quickly you will leave once you make a fool of yourself, or how valuable a contribution you will make if you do not. As qjakal said, this is the best place to hone your argument, and also, the place and the topic that will touch the deepest part of you and your conflict.

I’m glad you resurfaced and I’d even like to hear a short objective version of what your religion is about. However, that doesn’t seem likely. That, I suppose, would better be done elsewhere.

MB

P.S. I’m sure you can settle on a screen name that doesn’t conflict with itself. Please pick one and try to stick with it.

P.P.S. Perhaps you read in my comment on the Tori Spears interview that the “black” in my screen name is in the sense of the raiment of a Chinese Monk or that of a western man of the cloth.

Last edited:
WOW lots of replies, thanks. Well I agree with most of you. I am not trying to say delete his messages or anything like that because personal opinion is what this forum is all about. But I am tired of the issue itself. I wish to remain nieve.

thanks

tickler45

Jimmy Swaggart

I knew that as soon as Psycho/Saurion got some vitamin E in his system he'd be back. Do you think he just stops in to post religous messages without stopping by the Images section for a quick peek. Come On. If he was really getting sufficient gratification from his new found religion would he also need the added satisfaction of recruiting us? If he truly had found paradise he wouldn't need to look back at us. A few months ago we were all evil, now he's here to save us. What a great guy. I'm so glad we have someone in the forum who's much closer to God than we are. I attended Catholic School and I've had enough religion force fed to me. When I come to this forum it's not for religious enlightenment. They're not going to bump Jeffrey Dommer or Hitler out of Hell so they can fit one of us in for enjoying tickling. A fellow named Lynchy put up a post some time back about a friend who was in a car wreck. The supporting responses that followed showed the true nature of the members of this forum when they aren't tickling people. Psycho was an original member of the forum so he can post what he wants. It's not our place to expel people, only to give our opinions. It is my opinion that he should thump his bible somewhere else. As time goes on we'll see more chinks in his armor.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back