• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk Olympics 2009 - Event 1 ("Sky Bridge", /ffffff)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
There we go!

The first event ("Sky Bridge") has been played! And you can read the full LIVE report of it right here!

Congratulations to the first winners! But don't worry, there's five more events following after this and everything can still shift in any way imaginable.

PS: For those who want to see the other parts of this contest:

- Link to the Tk Olympics Opening
- Link to the second event ("Figure Skating")

Check back next Saturday for the next event.
Edit: PS: As you can see we have a real stadium with real advertisements. 😉 I'll try to pick something suitable every time, feel free to make suggestions.

Attachments

• Event1.jpg
    Event1.jpg
    939.8 KB · Views: 1,720
Last edited:
Great idea, and well executed text and drawing. I like how the characters and ads involve this community. It gives it a "complete world" feel and it's fun to see characters that you know in competition. Desperation tickling is a favorite of mine, so I will definitely stay tuned.

Thanks,
Lee

Goooooooooooooooooooooo Katieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Good Girl........... Very Proud of ya!

As i said before this is a superb idea! I love the fact the girls are not just against each other in physical activities but their 'Ticklishness' is being tested at the SAME time,
Luckly this event didn't involve foot tickling otherwise Katie might not of made the Points (lol)
Would it be classed as cheating if Katie requested socks/stockings as partial protection in any foot tickling event? Ha Ha only j/k

Superb work dude! You've booked yourself a spot in my normal saturday routine - for the next 5 weeks anayway 🙂

whoohooo the blonde Katie won..us blondes may look soft but when the tough get going watch out..this is a super cool idea...wtg...love the commentary...

Very good stuff!

The forum needs more desperation tickles!

I love how the devices are attached to their arms.

Basically there's no escape, where ever you go, the tickles come to! :laughing:

The opening round of the first Tickle Olympics is now hallowed history and what a grueling, thrilling contest, packed with color and drama! Well done Katie! It took pluck and concentration to gain victory, something this lady has in spades! Plenty of tickle-experience too, which stood her in good stead throughout the contest! A lesson to all other competitors: don't panic when the tickle-fingering starts... maintain your poise and keep your goal clearly in sight! Which brings us to hapless Mercy, first off the bars. Way to represent your home team, kiddo! She didn't pace herself terribly well and paid the loser's price for poor strategy and stamina. This girl clearly needs a more intense training regimen... feather and baby oil workout, on the double! At least she found herself in excellent company... squirming in a jolly, tittering tangle with Emmi, Cali and (finally) Koki, netted like so many pestered guppies, while Katie and Sarendra (a girl who clearly doesn't know the meaning of surrender) split the accolades! Breathless spectacle, just as advertised... the Tickle Olympics should prove a ratings landslide! The sports event of 2009!

Last edited:
Thanks to all who replied. Nice to hear you enjoyed the first round 🙂

Then I have a couple of answers/reactions to three of those:

Luckly this event didn't involve foot tickling otherwise Katie might not of made the Points (lol) Would it be classed as cheating if Katie requested socks/stockings as partial protection in any foot tickling event? Ha Ha only j/k

Funnily enough, even if her feet were her main pressure point... she'd have come out quite well this time. Let's have a brief look behind the scenes. Katie rolled a 88 on my D100. As you might see, I halved all rolls, we have 5 juries and each is allowed to give points ranging 0 to 10. 88 is high. If she'd have her handicap set at her feet, solely, I'd have deducted that to 58. That would have placed Sarendra on the winning spot (with a total of 68) and Katie on the second place with her 58. Koki on the third place with 43.

Okay, maybe I'll explain in a little more detail what I'm doing, for those interested. Please have a look at the picture I attached to this post, it contains the worksheet on which I mark everything (some of it is automated).

First of all, on the left you see the contestants (alphabetically, as they are also shown on the scoreboard). Next to the captions "Arms", "Side", "Feet" is a number, either 0 or something negative. These are their handicaps. I gave everyone the same total handicap (-30) but it can be spread over two or more of the areas. I checked with the artists where their character was most ticklish, or what kind of division there would be. So while Katie has -30 in one area, you see e.g. Emmi has -15 in two areas. Koki is said to be equally ticklish everywhere, so she has -10 in all three areas (-30 in total). There are six events, two where armpits are tickled, two where sides are tickled, two where feet are tickled. Everyone will get tickled equally, and the numbers will add up to -60 points loss in the entire olympics. This is to make it fair, and not give those who are not ticklish at their feet an advantage just because of that, or the other way around.

So, for each character independently I roll what is called "1d00". It is basically a 100-sided die. (this gives a value from 1 to 100). This number I enter into the table (below the "1d100 roll" caption). Below that you'll see the modified value (ie. the roll with the handicap deducted). In this event the armpits were tickled so Katie had no modifier and she kept the full 88 points. Koki had a -10 modifier and that brought her die roll of 53 down to 43. In this event I had decided that the middle of the dice (50) would be required for the characters to do well enough to reach the opposite side. So you see that Koki dropping from 53 to 43 (due to being so ticklish under her armpits) JUST didn't make it.

Below that you see the "Roll/2 (roundup)" with below it... well, the number of the modified roll halved. That is the total amount of points the jury will give, and that is where the official part stops and where my hand-work kicks in. The total amount of the jury-given points is what decides what place the character ends on, so with 44 points (of a maximum of 50) Katie clearly won. The jury points are then filled in by me (in the jury column) and total written in the column left from it. That number must match the number directly above it, if it doesn't, I need to readjust the individual jury points. Jury D is a bit of a jerk and doesn't easily give good points... here's where they are divided.

Finally, you see the column of the 2nd event in the picture. There's six but I'm not showing all of them. Don't look too much at the numbers it now contains, they are a bit funny when the die roll has not yet been entered. 😉 But as you can see from the colour (purple, which corresponds with the text colour of "Side") the next event is going to take the "Side" handicap into account, instead of armpits. During the Figure Skating event not the feet (what you might guess) but the sides are tickled. 😛

I love how the devices are attached to their arms.

Basically there's no escape, where ever you go, the tickles come to! :laughing:

Yeah, but that is also the best way. You can't really have people with tickle-sticks standing there and tickling the contestants (that's how it was done in the olden days I'm sure)... the contestants need the freedom to move. 🙂

(...) Which brings us to hapless Mercy, first off the bars. Way to represent your home team, kiddo! She didn't pace herself terribly well and paid the loser's price for poor strategy and stamina. This girl clearly needs a more intense training regimen... feather and baby oil workout, on the double! At least she found herself in excellent company... squirming in a jolly, (...)

Thanks for another great review, LBH! I'm sad that Mercy dropped so early but the dice happened to roll that way... a mere 13 out of 100 and she didn't even have a handicap on this one... I knew this on Wednesday evening (that's when I rolled the dice) and you were still in full hope she'd do well, mentioning she was rather nervous... but I couldn't mention it without giving away the turn of results. I felt sorry for her already then, but all I can hope for is that she'll do better in the next event. 🙂

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 109
Hmmm. Pretty cool, pretty cool.

I love that the narrative actually does sound like a sportscaster when you hear it in your mind. 😀

LET THE GAMES BEGINNNNN!!!!

I know, I know... a bit too late to scream that but I always wanted to do it. Anyhoo, congrats on the event, fella! It started great, and I can't wait to see the other ones!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back