• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tk Olympics 2009 - Event 3 ("Pole Climbing", /ffff)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Today it's saturday, and that means....

A new round of the Tk Olympics!

And it is the event that takes us halfway into the competition. We are starting to see a bit a picture of who might win the competition... and who will have to have a LOT of work to do if they still want to win!

But... nothing is fixed and technically it's still possible for each of the contestants to walk away with the gold. Unlikely maybe, but very possible. The next three weeks will settle it though.

PS: This event managed to get the attention of "Tickle Theater" himself! (ie. the founding member) Thanks a bunch for replying! This truly is an honour! I did a bit more TT advertising this time (next time you'll see other advertisements again too).

Ah, one more thing I wanted to say... it was hard to hold John back making jokes related to "a huge pole between the girls legs" and stuff like that. But I managed to keep him from making foolish jokes and keep it professional. 🙂

- Link to the second event (Figure Skating)
- Link to the next event: Archery

Enjoy another round of the Tk Olympics!

Ilo.

Attachments

• Event3.jpg
    Event3.jpg
    925.3 KB · Views: 1,529
Last edited:
Well, I knew that lucky streak couldn't last forever. At least there's archery up next, and that should be a cinch for an elf. And I do love how Koki looks there hanging on for dear life. And leave it to the cats to take this round. This is gonna be quite the close competition.

The two kitty-cat girls shine at the scratching post, precisely as nature intended! One wascally wabbit girl does well too... less easy to predict (bunny paws are made for hopping, not climbing), and one must loudly applaud her grit! Two-tone Cali breezed through this competition as easily as a pussy toys with a mousie! Full marks for her focus and ability (the water hazard penalty can't have hurt, either... cats traditionally shy from being dunked!) Mercy's done her trainer proud in two consecutive events now (those foot massaging exercises seem to have paid off! I must remember to continue them!) By the way, she took no offense at last week's remarks! Actually... she hasn't heard about 'em yet, focusing like a laser on today's exertions. Don't worry... if she becomes riled, I know the perfect way to settle her down (a patented relaxation technique involving straps and wiggling fingers!) Emmi, though coming in third, earns first-place admiration for succeeding so well against obstacles that play against her strengths! That final push toward the bell took maximum determination... she clearly desperately wanted to finish, and earned her points in grand style! Style seems to have been the furthest thing from Koki's mind! As a silky space pirate who habitually luxuriates in sensation, the incessant pulse of the tickling apparatus may have lulled her into non-competitive reverie... a tendency she'd better fight against if she hopes to do well in future events! The most startling of today's surprises involves strong competitors Sarendra and Katie! Though still managing to maintain gold-medal positioning, Sarendra's plummet places her hopes at risk! She's plenty steamed about it, too! An angry elf is daunting enough... and angry wet elf is best avoided at all costs! Perhaps she can channel this pent-up adrenaline into victory next week! And Katie, so accustomed to betrayal at the hands of her bestest "chum" Hayley, can't trust her own arms and legs this time! Too lovely a girl to soak... but then, CT himself predicted that sole-assault might prove her undoing! Katie's too game an opponent to be down for long... keep an eye on her during the archery tournament! Uh... archery?!!! Did I hear that right?! Is it really wise to trust nerve-addled athletes with pointy weapons capable of reducing the ranks with a single errant shot! Next week's event should be one for the books! I only pray the titles doesn't read: "obituary"!

Ya what LBH said lol...damn those tickle devices look torturously deadly..imagine having to try and climb a pole while those things tickle away at your super ticklish soles...ah rats Mercy was second..i believe i'm rooting for her..not sure though..and soooooooo that's who you meant by Miss Piggy in the last round..i couldn't figure out who that was..

Outstanding as always...

Thanks for the replies, friends! 😀

Again a lovely review also, LBH, like we're used from you! That one reminds me of something however. As you might remember, I had initially told you (and the other character owners) in a PM that one of the events would be "Pigeon Shooting" or something (meaning clay pigeons of course). That event has been scratched and replaced by archery, exactly for the reasons you are tipping upon. Pigeon Shooting would have required bullets and that's been considered too dangerous for the health of the contestants. The archery round is not done (as you might expect) with real arrows, but with the type of arrows containing a rubber suction part at the end (the type that kids may play with). The target has been made of glass (and it's BIG) so that the arrows will stick into place when they hit (IF they hit...). NO worries about the contestants impaling each other! 😉

Edit: Isabeau (just happened to write the same time as I was writing this message) - Mercy isn't doing bad at all. Currently she's 2nd in the competition (not only this round). If she keeps it up and scores second place in the next three rounds she might very well go home with gold (much also depending on who happen to get first place). Remember, in the end the winner is not the one who got 1st place more times than someone else, it's the score they collect (the yellow numbers on the scoreboard).

Last edited:
*backstage recording at the event*
CT: "Katie what are you doing? i know this was a weak event for you but come on.......... you should do better than that!"
Katie: "Ok look i promise i'll do better in the next event"
CT: "I'm sorry but that's not good enough"
Katie: "Well surely i can't do anymore training?"
CT: "Katie you know the drill........... kick off those trainers i'll fetch my rope.........."

Poor Koki seems to be getting her freckled hinder whooped!

😛

Great job Ilohnoh!

Sorry for not replying more regularly. I have realy enjoyed the first three events. I've just been up to my booty in work.

Thanks for the awesome pics you have done for this community, and thanks again - very much for allowing Koki to participate in the events.

^^

B

Katie: "Well surely i can't do anymore training?"
CT: "Katie you know the drill........... kick off those trainers i'll fetch my rope.........."

Wait... what's with the rope? I hope you're not going to hang her or something (or whip her with it). No killing and hurting the contestants during the show please, this is a sporty event! 😉

Poor Koki seems to be getting her freckled hinder whooped!
(..)
Thanks for the awesome pics you have done for this community, and thanks again - very much for allowing Koki to participate in the events.

Yes, I'm feeling a bit sad for Koki. I hope she will gather some better points too in the upcoming events. Maybe she can crawl a little out of the bottom and really show what's she's worth because in the last two events especially she has been struggling a lot. But it's the dice that decide in the end, not me. I can only help you hoping that your character is doing well. So good luck is all I can say!

And about the 'awesome pics': Thanks a lot! I know many people enjoy/like my artwork, but it helps to hear it sometime... and it's great to hear that you liked the pictures. 🙂

Wow, mercy and cali have pretty good willpower when it comes to getting their feet tickled XD

Sorry I haven't been responding to these threads man, not nearly online as much as I used to be. I just went over all of them and god damn this came out awesome so far! I don't even care if Cali wins or not at this point I just want to see what happens next! 😀

Wait... what's with the rope? I hope you're not going to hang her or something (or whip her with it). No killing and hurting the contestants during the show please, this is a sporty event! 😉

No No No not at all.................Just tie her up a bit so i can give her MORE tickle training (hence why i said ' kick off those trainers')
Seems after a performance like that Katie is in need of a new level of training - better to survive the next round of foot tickling 🙂

How come Sportscenter is not following this?:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Anyway, congrats on another awesome event, fella! And thanks for avoiding the lame puns!

Yes, I'm feeling a bit sad for Koki. I hope she will gather some better points too in the upcoming events. Maybe she can crawl a little out of the bottom and really show what's she's worth because in the last two events especially she has been struggling a lot. But it's the dice that decide in the end, not me. I can only help you hoping that your character is doing well. So good luck is all I can say!

And about the 'awesome pics': Thanks a lot! I know many people enjoy/like my artwork, but it helps to hear it sometime... and it's great to hear that you liked the pictures. 🙂

LMAO.

Oh I know, I know.

The dice can be cruel to the little freckly Twitch sometimes. Hee hee.

I certainly don't expect you to change the rules for her, I was just sympathizing with my poor tickle tortured Koki. ^^;;;

Can't wait to see the next installments, good buddy.

B

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back