• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tk pic Special for hds ~ M/F ~ plus bonus F/M sketch L@@K

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
Im sorry I havent been posting much art lately. Im involved in a few special projects and this was one of them. Okay...the first one was over the course of 3 days and the second was 5 monutes tonight but...still....

Anyway...this was a very special request filled for HDS (cuz I wuv him!) and he's said I can share it with the rest of you as well. Which is good cause it would kill me to work so hard on something and then not be able to post it. 😀

The girl is Sakuya Kumashiro and the boy is (who else) MY boy, HDS. Like I said, this pic took ages to do and I hope the extra time I put into it shows.

The second is only a small sketch (in pencil no less) but I thought the poor girl should get a little revenge action. 😀

Comments welcome. 🙂

Attachments

• forhdsC2.jpg
    forhdsC2.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 838
  • forhdsC2_sm.jpg
    forhdsC2_sm.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 579
  • hdsrevenge.jpg
    hdsrevenge.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 643
  • hdsreveng_sm.jpg
    hdsreveng_sm.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 392
I think i saw all of your pictures, and I'm positive that this one is one of the best 😀

Schweet! The coloured montage is so cute, and it's great that she was able to get "revenge", too. :happy:

love the first pic...very well done and love the color combinations...

Oh, are these splendid! You've mastered manga/anime style completely. These are as nice as anything you'll see done professionally! Love the well-staged montage action in the first picture! Perfect body placement, with natural-feeling, non-awkward interplay between the two figues (something that is not easy to do). A nice varitey of attitudes to indicate the stages of their play (I find Miss Kumashiro's closed-eyes pose particularly precious!) Well-chosen balance of colors. The star-bursting red background perfectly displays the growing passion of the pair. Beautifully rendered highlights in the hair. That's something I can never get right.

The line drawing has a more sedate feel, as though the two have a bit more time and intend to take things slowly. Miss Kamishiro has the most winning satisfied smile!

Once again, thanks so much for the range of sizes. My image capture tools are rather primitive, and I need a smaller-sized picture to grab it in its entirity. Such courtesy is most appreciated!

Thanks do much all esp. you LBH. 😀 I really apreciate the in depth feedback! 🙂
btw...can't you just right-click and save a picture??

nessonite said:
btw...can't you just right-click and save a picture??
I've never been able to do that reliably, and not at all on this forum for some reason. At present I use OS X's "grab" feature, which is only able to copy as much of any picture as can be seen on the monitor. For larger pictures, I must "photomosaic" individual grabs together, a time consuming, inadequate method. As you see, I'm working makeshift. It would help if I had better computer skills.

PS: Just noticed "Nessonite not being nessonite" and checked it out. "Dumb cow" is just as cute as can be, and good advice. I need to follow it myself.

Last edited:
That's bizarre, LBH...wish I could offer some kind of advice but I can't. (thanks for checking out my LJ...I didnt think anyone would)

Thank you too Hue. 😀 Im glad you like it 🙂

Normally I don't post in both of Nessies art threads, but for this one I can't not post in both. It may also be because I am a post whore.

Ah, how I adore that first one...and I deserved the second quite a bit. 😛

*Adds Nessie's LJ to the check daily folder."

My god you so unbelievably and undeniably kick fucking ass girl!!!!! 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back