• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TKLVR18: The 'Lee Within

Snail Shell

Verified
This is runoff from the ticklefight thread that I'm getting drawn into. I don't participate in the thread, but as I understand it, TKLVR18 can't be beaten and I've been asked to change that. Like my arm needed twisting. 😉

So for Tickle_fan03, Sockstickler (the 'lers), TKLVR18 and anyone else who likes tickling and pinning down the un-pin-downable and..... uh, y'know, I don't know where I'm going with this, but here's the pic anyway.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• tklvr18.jpg
    tklvr18.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,142
Sweetness, though I have a few notes about it. 1) You've been told that she's not really ticklish on her feet, right? 2) I don't know where you've heard this from, but trust me, she CAN be beaten....and besides, it's not like she's beaten me, either.

With that said, awesome pic, can't wait to see how she'll respond!

Wow I am so proud!!!! Oh. Sorry, stole her glory.

Wow I am so proud!!!! Oh. Sorry, stole her glory.

You know, if someone lent me a few bucks, I could make a few pictures and put them up myself.

*Whilst searching the "new posts" comes across the title and nearly has a heart attack in front of my grandmother, opens it, sees it's really good artwork, even though I can't say a very accurate picture of the tkfight thread*
:laughing:

I must admit, Socks and Snail must have a looooooot of confidence in me to post something like this---although I couldn't help but notice that Socks ain't here tonight:laughing:

Chicken. He's dead when he gets back anyway and he knows it.

And Snail, hats off to you, my friend. Not bad, not bad at all. 😀 And on'a these days your stuff's gonna get you in trouble!:laughing:

Edit: 6 replies, 102 views! :wooha:!

Last edited:
Well yea, but I'm getting more views that the "Lovely ladies of TT..." thing did in the first night!!!!!!!!!:wooha:

Coool picture 😀 . Good to see her getting what she deserves XD .

.......wow, i have to say snail, that this is an awesome pic..if i may, why not do one of her getting revenge on the two lers of this pic? a sorta goes-around-comes-around pic,

truely awesome artwork..and i have to agree with the previous statement, you are indeed a cherished persona here karen

Indeed she is quite treasured here. And that lee within stuff is pretty accurate too, I'd say....though she's way too proud of her ler'ing to admit it!

Wow thanks Snail....that's exactly what I had in mind.hehe.Glad you like it Karen.hehe!You took the words right out of my mouth Excess-she is too proud of her lering.
Thanks again Snail!

tickle_fan03 said:
Wow thanks Snail....that's exactly what I had in mind.hehe.Glad you like it Karen.hehe!You took the words right out of my mouth Excess-she is too proud of her lering.
Thanks again Snail!

:wooha: O.O SO IT WAS YOU! Ohhh you know I'll get you for this girly...*runs to write somethin'

And I haven't had the chance to say, welcome back girly!

Oh, and DW, thanks, but I'll do it myself:happy:
KAREN

Sweet pic!
TKLVR18 sure looks hot! seems she doesn't like not getting her own way either (lol)

c_tickler said:
Sweet pic!
TKLVR18 sure looks hot! seems she doesn't like not getting her own way either (lol)

Thank you:happy:

And no, no I do not. :evil girn:

Very nice. My compliments on your skill, snail. Tho you've over-exagerated the attration levels of both girls in sharp contrast to what they look like irl (I've seen pictures of both of em'). :happy: 😀 *shot*

I'm normally nothing more than a lurker on the tickle-fight thread (I enjoy private, I don't like the idea of having spectators, if you know what I mean), but I must admit that from long-term observations,there is a desperate need for someone to take continuous control over tklvr18. Her ego is getting so big it threatens to envelop the entire board.

Last edited:
Fenlander said:
Very nice. My compliments on your skill, snail. Tho you've over-exagerated the attrativeness levels of both girls in comparison to what they look like irl. :happy: 😀 *shot*.

You don't know, I could be a supermodel for all you know! :tounge:

Fenlander said:
I'm normally nothing more than a lurker on the tickle-fight thread (I don't like the idea of having spectators, if you know what i mean), but I must admit that from long-term observations,there is a desperate need for someone to take continuous control over tklvr18. Her ego is getting so big it threatens to envelop the entire board.

Oh, I doubt that my ego is any larger than...um...anyone else wo participates in the tf thread, first of all (with the possible exception of Noob).

And second of all, "take continuous control"?? Dude, Socks can't do it, NOONE can😎

TKLVR18 said:
And second of all, "take continuous control"?? Dude, Socks can't do it, NOONE can😎

With Socks and I working together, we can accomplish anything!

This is definitely an awesome picture, Snail! You did a really good representation of all of us, and TKLVR18 has had this coming for a long time!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back