• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Fantasy Football League??

Would you participate in FREE tmf fantasy football?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
What do you guys think of a TMF fantasy football league? We would use a free site like www.sandbox.com. No charges or anything, just a buncha TMF'ers who love football! *cough cough go panthers* I'm gonna post a poll as well, so answer truthfully. If i get a good response I just may go through with it. Prizes? That'll be determined later 🙄

Questions, comments, concerns??

I would but I'm already in a money league and I won't have time to keep attention for 2 leagues. Go Skins and Bears.

RE

Hey Scooby, I'm actually staring an NFL site complete with polls, fantasy leagues, etc. It's in the begning stages now but I should have it done within the next two weeks. Right now you can reach it though: http://pub78.ezboard.com/bnfl29855 but it will soon be able to be reached through www.nflgnomes.com

Scott

could you e-mail me at [email protected] ?? Maybe you can help me out with this 🙄

Attachments

• FM-3.jpg
    FM-3.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FM-1.jpg
    FM-1.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
being a chargers fan, id have to not participate.
watching them fail on tv is bad enough... 🙁

Hey man, this season is chargers season. Flutie, Dwight, Seau, this year will be great!

Count me in. Hey, I'm a Giants fan, so that's not too bad, but my other team is the Falcons.......that's bad. I get to call dibs on Deion though🙂

tmf fantasy football league huh; sounds good to me, i love football!
last year summer i had picked the ravens to take it and looked what happened! although my other team kind of sucks this year(dallas)🙁 maybe they will surprise me and actually get into the playoffs this time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back