• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF members: Tributes and tickles

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Some of you regulars may know that I started to use the chatroom a month ago: 2 years after I joined this place! Well, though I was a late starter in the chatroom, I still had a reputation in the TMF, posting here on a regular basis, and I probably post the most threads and replies in this section too. When I came into the chatroom for the first time, many recognised me. The chatroom also helped broaden my horizons. I've been going into areas like upperbody tickling, nylon/sock tickling and suchlike in the past, and now for the first time, I'm drawing TMF female members in my art. I'm also doing fan art for fellow artists, but that ain't new. More of this will come in due time, but enjoy this update. And I personally think the girls I drew here look kinda pretty from their account...

For bellybuttontickler: A frisky little she-devil!

For tklishkelly: Does she love it or hate it?

For Spiderdude: Always nice to tickle some anime feet

For kahoshiden: I'm starting to get this smart-arse reputation!

Tell me what you think as usual, but I'd like to hear from the people I dedicated these to.

Poisonous Monkey

Your artwork has improved greatly in the time you've put effort into it. Very nicely done. I salute you.

Good work, PM! I'd also like to hear from the members this art is dedicated to, but I'm sure they'll love it! Thanks. 🙂

Thank You!!!!!!

Thank you chimpy, I absolutely love the picture, you did a wonderful job! I hope everyone enjoys the drawings and all give a round of applause for chimpy, a great artist of very ticklish art. Keep up the drawings chimpy, we all look forward to your next post.

Love,
Kelly

Poll: Who agrees tha PM should be refered to as Chimpy from now on ? 😀 ( I'm serious 😛 )

Great artwork 🙂

chimpy rulez 🙂

I agree with revolter.
Chimpy sound very cute 😛
Love the drawings chimpy. hope you will keep up that good work.
Bye

Thanks for the positive feedback once again! All I'm waiting for is replies from kahoshiden and bellybuttontickler and I can continue drawing more TMF females! Oh, and I think Chimpy is my pet name from Kelly. Probably hers only but what the hell...

What?!?

My thanks that I have already said isn't enough? Well okay, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. Well I think that's it. Now how come you haven't answered my mail yet?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back