• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Radio Tonight! "Don't Judge Me!" talks "Breaking Your Lee. Do You NEED To?"

TMF Radio

TMF Master
TMF Radio Tonight! "Don't Judge Me!" talks "Breaking Your Lee. Do You NEED To?"

<MARQUEE bgcolor="black" loop="-1" scrollamount="4" width="100%" >Make sure you check out all the other TMF Radio Shows! Monday-Saturday 11 PM EST.-- Alternating Mondays <b>"Don't Judge Me!" with Tklee88, Baldadonis and Kraziedog</b> -- Wednesday <b>Making Friends Online with Venray and Raya alternating with The Inner Sanctum with Alchemy</b> -- Thursday <b>Forbidden Female Rituals with LeeAllure and Brighteyes1082</b> -- Fridays <b>From Top to Bottom with Mistress Aura and CrystalLight</b> alternating with <b>Mochalicious Deviance with BellaRisa, DVNC and ViperGTS</b> -- Saturday <b>Robace Radio with Robace252 and Arstine</b> --</MARQUEE>

"Don't Judge Me" talks,
"Breaking Your Lee? Do You NEED to?"

Copyof633722914827104810-safewor-1.jpg

WHAT?
TMF Radio tonight will be featuring, "Don't Judge Me!". The show is a relaxed round table show, covering topics that effect the community and/or it's membership. Stop by, have a listen, and call in!

It's that time again and Team "Don't Judge Me!" is ready to roll. Tonight we'll be tackling two topics based on members threads that raised some discussion. The first and our title topic "Breaking Your Lee. Do You NEED to? was inspired by tklee88's thread on the topic from a few weeks back. We all know from others tales of play and stories of scenes of pushing someone to the edge and/or beyond, breaking them down, and making them safeword. Some want it, some crave it, and others don't. Some want go through all three at different times depending on mood, partner, or scene. Do you personally "need" to push for safeword, or do you like to take it nice and slow so that it can last for long periods of time? We'd love to hear your opinions on the subject.

If we make it to a second topic, we'll discuss sasaxrah's thread, Validity of "Who from the TMF would you like to tickle" threads. Is there any valid point to these threads or do they just objectify pretty young girls who were brave enough to post their pics in the first place. Let us know what you think.

If you have any questions or opinions but can't call in, send Kraziedog a pm and he'll ask it on the air for you. Join in the fun tonight, it's sure to be a blast!

WHO?
Hosts of "Don't Judge Me!", Kraziedog, Baldadonis, and our own little wonderspark, Tklee88.

WHERE?
Click here to go to the show. (Sound should start automatically at show time)

Chat link for those dropping in early.

Call in number: 347-838-9015

WHEN?
Every other monday night at 11pm EST. Chat room will be up 30 mins before show. New users remember to register with blogtalkradio to be able to login and chat.

Go buy stuff from our kickass sponsor!
Rook's Media
http://clips4sale.com/store/29997
See Rook's ongoing image thread on the TMF.

Can't wait to see everybody there. Please feel free to call in because as with all TMF Radio shows, "our show is your show".​

Hey, as long as you don't call us late for dinner. We appreciate you calling in on your first time attending Tom. Our sponsor Rook said he took good care of you. Good stuff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back