• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI at MiSex

the staff

Hello everybody!

Here we are again!

First of all: MiSex (Milano Sex) is a convention, sex related, kept in Milan during these days, and we are guest of a friend.

Stella, the star of our latest movie, was there to visit us so we captured her and tortured on the stock for the visitors fun (and also for our one too, eheheh)

The clip is on C4S.

Talking about Stella, we put on C4S also her test model. Usually we don't publish these footage, but this one was too nice to keep it inside a drawer!

Of course the movie with Stella is already available on C4S, entire and on its 2 halves. The single clips will be released during this week.

Because we are talking about sex convention, we were guest on BergamoSex, another convention like MiSex but kept in a near city. I know Kalamos already disseminated everywhere the pictures... now the videos (gigantic, full PAL resolution, 45 mins each one) are available for download, totally free. Ther are located on my website, under the "EVENTS" directory.

Sooner or later we'll ad also something from MiSex.

Oh, another thing: on C4S I've added the collection for Laura bondage tutorial. It takes the 3 single clips in only one video, but at price 30% lower than the single clips.

I'm sorry I cannot post directly here the videos, but the dimension is really huge!

Visiting my website you'll see that and more other, so have fun visiting browsing it and let me know what you think about.

I thought I'd add a few out of sequence pics I shot, while I'm still sorting shots from previous Fetish Con out.

These are from Fetish aisle at Adult Con MiSex Fall 2009.
I think I did a pretty decent job - and model Stella's blissfully tormented expression in pic 4 is just priceless.

And, if I may say so myself, I did a fine job at eliciting that kind of expression in Stella's face...

😀

Enjoy... and please consider sharing a reasonably wholesome piece of your mind with us.

🙂

Download link for "Stella at MiSex 2009" here: -> http://www.clips4sale.com/store/17690
Promo clip for doubting Tommies... later pals and gals.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back