• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMNT Clip (20th Anivesary Digitally Re-mastered Clip)

marcon72

TMF Poster
Kidding about that remastered stuff lol

anyway i did a recut of that april/vernon clip to make it more spicy. It's nothing new, sorry, but i changed it up a lil so its a lil bit cleaner.

This is my work and yeah i take credit for it even tho its not much.

Attachments

Kinda fun to see someone from San Francisco posting a clip with dutch subtitles 🙂

the re-cut to april was great!!! i always thought she never got enough. Anyway great work n thank u

I never get tired of seeing those clips. Thanx. 😀

absolutley amazing clip and the re-cut to april was just perfect she never really did get enough as earlier stated and i was quite glad to see the part where april wants to escape but vernon doesnt and then april says "where don turtelli can keep tickling your toes?" to me that obviously means that april does not want to be tickled anymore and she was getting it worse she was barefoot lol

Marcon72, what do you use to recut it? 😀

Do you mean the one where Don Tortelli tickles the 2 teens? 😎

A re-cut and remastered clip of all scenes that deal with tickling. 😀

Attachments

Anyone else notice at the end of that first clip, the other guy calling himself Don Turtelli? Whats up with that?

Oh man BOTH OF EM!!!!!!!!!! THAT was like, my FAVORITE movie as a kid! :laughing: Holy MOLEY, what a trip down memory lane! I hadn't seen that in YEARS and I still remembered every line :laughing: Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!

KAREN

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back