• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To all of you who have some video editing skills.

Cavum

Verified
Hey boys and girls.
I have a question for those who have some video editing skills.
I guess some of you have seen the photos of Little Lanthi mumified and tickled.
Im planning to make a video of this next time. The problem is that you can't
see her feet and face at the same time. I have seen some tickle vid producers who have had two screens in a vid where one show the lees face and the other the tickling. Does anyone have a clue HOW to do this? You know of a good video program that can do this and can explane how to do it? Or maby someone can help me edit the videos when it's made?

Hoping for some positive response 🙂

Attachments

• S4025778.JPG
    S4025778.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 24
  • S4025791.JPG
    S4025791.JPG
    240.4 KB · Views: 28
  • S4025782.JPG
    S4025782.JPG
    488.8 KB · Views: 18
the effect you're looking for is called picture-in-picture. It isn't hard to do, BUT you do need enough space and a good enough computer to carry it out. You also need two different cameras in order to do it correctly.

Basically, what you're doing is filming the same occurrence from two different perspectives and then putting them both in the same scene so that the viewer can see two things at once. So, since you're essentially filming the same thing with two cameras, that means double the film and double the space on your computer being taken up while editing. The computer also needs to be able to handle both of these clips being played/rendered at the same time like that, as having two clips instead of just one puts more of a haul on your processor and video card.

In terms of filming, you absolutely HAVE to make sure that you can match the two clips up perfectly in editing. I think the best way to that would be to film her just sitting there, with both cameras, for about five or ten seconds, then start the tickling. That way you'll be able to match up the beginning of the tickling with the beginning of the laughter, making your job quite a bit easier. From there you should be able to sound-match (match up the laughter from both clips) pretty accurately.

If you want to do it the fake way, which I wouldn't recommend, you could use one camera and film from both perspectives BUT at different times, so that it would look as though they were both happening at the same time but really weren't. You'd also have to take the sound out of one of the clips, otherwise they'd be conflicting. Again, I highly discourage that as it is dishonest, and if it was evident in your video then it would come back negatively on you as a video producer.

as for software, I'm pretty sure that just about any editing software you could buy right now would have this feature. I use Pinnacle Studio, which, depending on what version and what comes with it, is around 70 to 150 dollar software (I haven't looked lately...). I know Sony Vegas is another good one, and I think Adobe has one, too... But If anyone else can suggest something cheaper/better than what I'm using, then be my guest because I've only ever used Pinnacle and don't know much about other software.

I would absolutely love to edit a tickle clip for you, but sadly I'm in no position to do so for quite a few reasons. Hopefully you can find someone who can help or you can find a way to do it yourself! Let me know if you need any other kind of assistance! I've been editing (just for fun, nothing professional) for about six or seven years now.

Last edited:
Thanks alot for the tip 🙂
Gonna try it out. I have used Vegas before, so maby I will go for that!
And no, the fake way is not an option! There is to many fake tickle videos in the world. I will only serve the real deal. 😉

Thanks alot for the tip 🙂
Gonna try it out. I have used Vegas before, so maby I will go for that!
And no, the fake way is not an option! There is to many fake tickle videos in the world. I will only serve the real deal. 😉

Yeah, just check it out on the website or the box or whatever first, it usually has a list of the available features.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back