• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

to good to be true (4 video-game players)

And they said PSP was better than DS.XD Well look who's laughing now!(actually it's the girl in the game) That seems too good to be true, but hey you never know. When someone clarifies that they have bought it, and it workds fine, i will consider buying it, and downloading. Does anyone know how much this gamae costs?

I'd say it might be somewhere between 30 and 50 dollars, going by the prices of most new games these days. What all do you think it'll have in it? My hopes might be for a variety of girls, being able to choose between some different outfits for them, or assemble your own from different clothes (So the scantily clad and fully clad fans could all have their preference) and using a variety of instruments to tickle them. An example of the last part would be in the game Trauma Center: Under The Knife, where you chose the instrument you wanted the stylus to act as. Maybe pick a finger, a feather, and some other stuff. That's just my hope.

I don't have it, I don't even have a DS (too brokeY_Y) but I have a reason to get one now. If they do commercials like they do 4 the PSP, they might have something like 2 birds going:
bird1:hey, wanna come outside?
bird2:I can't. I'm watching a girl get tickled online.
bird1:u can tickle a vrtual girl outside.
bird2:really?!
Announcer: DS; its a girl u can virtually tickle outside.

I talk too much.

Well, you do have to remember the motto for the DS is "Touching is Good!" 😀

It'll probably run for about 35 dollars, considering most DS first party titles start out at that, although there are cheaper and more expensive ones as well, it also depends on the videogame company. I'm surprised they would do it, but I guess they are just trying to get the most out of the touch screen, lol. I wonder if they will let you use the WiFi to meet and enjoy some experiences with fellow ticklers. Might be something interesting to check out.

From what I'm reading, it's just that interactive flash from the Axe site or something where you tickle that girl on the bed with a feather. The creator basically took it from there and converted it into a DS game.

If that's true then it's kind of a waste of money for people who have a computer and access to the internet don't you think? Lol I'm not worried about it, since the real thing is much better than the game, although it's a neat idea and good for people who don't get much tickle action in their life. Sides, I bought my DS for the new Super Mario Bros and the new Resident Evil, lol. PSP is alright, but they waited way to long to bring out the good stuff. The only good thing I liked about my PSP was the hack for NES and SNES games, other than that it just kinda sat there.

if you look at the description, it appears that it simply is just the tickling game from the online axe deodorant ad, and the guy just made it for DS. not exactly sure, he mentions something about flash, maybe not an actual game, but a way making your own game? i don't know, since i know nothing about DS, but it sounds to good to be true.

Lol I just checked into it. You actually don't buy it, you use the DS WiFi to download it. Lol. The link above says insert credit, I didn't feel like clicking on it to see if they charge but for anybody with a DS and a WiFi you can download it here for free. ndsupdates.qj.net/ 2005_09_22_archive.html use that then click the link from there saying to download and your done, lol.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back