• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To Our Veterans

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
I don't know how many veterans we have here or how many people have family members that were Veterans, but I want to personally salute you all for fighting for this nation and sacrificing your lives just for us. I think we tend to forget that and take this freedom for granted, but forget to thank those who put there lives on the line, then and now to protect us. I salute you guys and once again, Thank You for all you've done. 😛atriot:

(raises a glass of scotch in honor of all USA veterans)

HERE'S TO THIS NATION'S VETERANS! ^_^

To all that have served our country, past, present and future, I solute you!

I have performed "Taps" (on a cornet, LIVE) for two veterans, several memorials and the City of Philadelphia's Veterans' Day ceremony in the last week.

Having performed over 1,000 services for veterans and active-duty personnel over 10 years, I am a small part of many buglers across the country doing many more each year.

Repaying a debt that can never be repaid...a veteran's service.

Thanks for your service.

I have performed "Taps" (on a cornet, LIVE) for two veterans, several memorials and the City of Philadelphia's Veterans' Day ceremony in the last week.

Having performed over 1,000 services for veterans and active-duty personnel over 10 years, I am a small part of many buglers across the country doing many more each year.

Repaying a debt that can never be repaid...a veteran's service.

^"Taps" is a beautiful way to end a Veterans burial.^

We call Taps "The Saddest 24 Notes You'll Ever Hear".

I have sounded it for fallen friends as well.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back