• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the females, is the clitoris ticklish after orgasm?

Deadsea7777

2nd Level Red Feather
In here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrogation_scene

it says that:
"...Generally, the clitoris becomes very sensitive after orgasm, and continued stimulation may manifest more as an extreme tickling sensation. This can become quite uncomfortable for the female victim, or perhaps even painful...."

Is that true, can any female tickler/lee tell me about?. Does the clitoris became more ticklish after orgasm? Or is just like a myth like the female having an orgasm out of the vibrations of a motorbike while riding it?

If it is ticklish, what is best? fingers, tongue or the thin long feather of a canary?

I agree with No Style. It's very sensitive but not what I would call ticklish. Now for the rest of my body? Hehe.......

When I go down on my lady and she has an orgasm, she jumps up if I continue saying, "It tickles! It tickles!" The sensation is too sensitive for her after orgasm. Sometimes, I punish her for taking so long to cum by continuing to lick her clitoris. Fun times. :evil:

I think it's probably the same for guys and girls. I've had a couple of bj's where the girl kept going after I'd came. It wasn't ticklish but was really sensitive. I'd compare it to being lightly shocked more than anything. It's uncomfortable to say the least.

O, great, another spot where the ladies are not ticklish.....😉 It does come with a great view though.

Mine does get very sensitive after.
Course, I doubt the first thing on a guy's mind is to tickle it lol.

The rest of my body does get very ticklish though.

Is the Pope Catholic? Yes, over stimulation can be painful... but I've been tickled there (on purpose) after orgasm. For me, it's not uncomfortable, more enjoyable.

Fair enough. It sensitive, but not quite ticklish. I will stick with the classic spots for tickling. Thanks for the info.
The great thing about the internet!, you can ask somehow private questions to total strangers and do not fell shame or anything.

well depends on who you ask :cheesy: some people will be uncomfortable, but I think a majority of people on here are great with personal questions

well depends on who you ask :cheesy: some people will be uncomfortable, but I think a majority of people on here are great with personal questions

True of course, but still is very different to ask by the Internet that to do it person to person. In the internet you hide behind an avatar, it does not feel like a question to a real person. It is very different from pre-internet times. There is no point of comparison. I would probably never talk about tickling ever without the internet and the TMF. I suppose is something good of the anonymity of the cyberspace. is not free of dangers but is better than before.

Yeah, after a woman(or guy for that matter) orgasms, give them a bit to recharge and take advantage of those other more ticklish areas, then, in say 20-30 min later, come back and more ohhh's and ahhh's can be had 🙂

For me, after I orgasm, the rest of my body is on high alert and it becomes the perfect time to tickle me everywhere except my clit. It's just too sensitive to do anything with and it probably would hurt rather than tickle. However, the rest of me if fair game...including those spots that are normally off limits. I just thrive off of the slightest tickle at that point, that it doesn't matter where I'm touched.

Another post to an old azz thread......I've been with several several women in my life span thus far, and cunninlingus is a passion of mine, for my country bretherin n sisterin the previous statement means I love to eat pussy! And I also enjoy or probably have a fetish for after making her cum with my tongue, I keep going n going n going.....or I try to anyways....they can't handle it of course, almost all without fail are extremely ticklish on their clitoriusmaximus, I mean very very ticklish. A few times if I wasn't such well built country strong dude with a pretty strong neck, I'd either be paralyzed or dead.

I’ve known girls that have a ticklish clitoris before and after orgasm. Known gals that couldn’t hold back their laughter during oral sex.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums for where people are meeting and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back