• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the right wing: I had one of your Republican sisters in my clutches yesterday....

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
....and I tickled the **** out of her!!!!

I can't get this out of my mind, and I'm late to meet somebody, so here it is, the brief version:

I’m wrrapped up with this girl in my arms on her bed, Blonde, 5’9”, GORGEOUS girl. I asked her who she voted for, she didn’t want to tell me. She said “You’re not going to like it if it’s the wrong one…!” I said, “that’s good! Then I can tickle you!” (i had already found out she was ticklish moments earlier in a very light, exploratory way, "accidentally" tickling her "Oh you're ticklish?" "I'm very ticklish", etc....) So she tries to change the subject, but I say “Come on, I want to know” she still protests, so I start tickling her side, pinching my thumb and forefinger round and round her flishy sides, and she’s giggling GORGEOUSLY, squealing out, but I’m just teasing, not a full attack yet, I’m saying “Tell me, or I’ll tickle it out of you”. So finally she says “OK! OK!” and I stop and take my hands off her, and she’s panting, catching her breath. And then she say’s “Bush”. I say, loudly, “BUSH?” and just ATTACK her sides and ribs and she screams out and breaks into the deepest, most gorgeously urgent laughter ever....and she's writhing all around, but I've got her so wrapped up there's nothing she could do......and with no pity at all in my voice, I say “My buddy just got sent to Iraq!” And through her deep deep giggling she gasped out “I’m sorry!” and I say “Dakota, this is for you buddy” And she sputters out “Dakota I’m sorry!” And I’ve got my arms wrapped around her, and my fingers are working her sides and her ribs and I say to her “And you’re from New York?” and she managed to get out “My whole family is Republican”. And THAT really set me off, and I go “Awwwww, that’s it!” and just yanked her arm up by the wrist and got my fingers into her smooth, soft armpit (she was wearing a tank) and she just started squealing rhythmically, I had her good, and I wouldn’t stop. Finally I did, and she thanked me for stopping, and just caught her breath. I started petting her soft blonde hair, and I said s incerely “awww, poor baby. Baby’s ticklish.” And she just sat there, catching her breath, breathing really fast, SMILING though, not angry at all! I said “You’re a good sport.” And she said, whispering it actually, “that was tough. That was tough.” And I kissed her on the cheek.

What she didn’t know is that if she had said Kerry, I would have pretended to be a Bushie, and tickled her just as bad, heheh. Wanted to see how she’d react to getting tickled by the enemy, haha.

So there you go, eat your heart out. GORGEOUS girl. BIG eyes, super hot body, long legs, GORGEOUS feet…..beautiful face, soft gorgeous blonde hair, haha. I got her good. And she looked GORGEOUS laughing, eyes squeezed tight, trying to get away, SUPER hot.......and super super gorgeous laughter. A total A plus.

It was the least I could do 😉

well that's great.. too bad maniactickler wasn't there, he is always saying he would tickle me until i said i loved bush. lol..

I'd love to hear about someone on the right getting their hands on a lefty girl, and tickling them specifically for their political leanings, liberal girls are hot! hahaha. They SHOULD be tickled, bring it on I say! Take one for the team, girly! Anyway, I found the whole experience VERY cathartic and would recommend it to anybody.

nontkl said:
I'd love to hear about someone on the right getting their hands on a lefty girl, and tickling them specifically for their political leanings, liberal girls are hot! hahaha. They SHOULD be tickled, bring it on I say! Take one for the team, girly! Anyway, I found the whole experience VERY cathartic and would recommend it to anybody.
I really missed an opportunity here. I very briefly dated a very cute lefty activist chick awhile back but never got the chance to tickle her. (I just wasn't agressive enough about it back then.) It would've been classic to "convert" her into a rabidly conservative Bush supporter! LOL

Damn those missed opportunities!

Good story, nontkl. 🙂

Man, I wish you had had the chance, that would have been a fantastic story!

I was going to PRETEND to be a super-pro Bush guy if she had said Kerry, by the way, the whole idea was to see how she reacted to a "political" tickling (i know, I'm sick, this has been a new thing with me recently!)...I was EXPECTING her to not say Bush.........anyhow, it went the other way, and that was just as great, she was ADORABLE......I never "spell-out" the laughter usually (ha-ha-hee-hee-aaaaaiii...that type of thing), and all I can say is her laughter was SUPER hot, girlish, squeals collapsing into gorgeous melodies of giggles, it was just TOO hot for words.....something I've needed for a LONG time now, haha. I felt back in the saddle, definitely one of the hottest girls I've ever touched. "My whole family is Republicans" HAHAHAHAHA. I mean....what could be better than saying that!!! She's just ASKING for it!

It's WAY easier to tickle without mercy in that situation......that's what I learned! I definitely recommend it! And it's a beautiful, playful way of dealing with a heavy subject!!!

nontkl, you make me wanna start dating conservatives! LOL Hope you'll get to see more of her.

I almost forgot to mention, the activist I'd dated was a real feminist too. She was even one of those feminists that always spelled women like "womyn" just to get rid of the "men" part and everything! :blaugh: I still kick myself for not tickling her into saying things like: "chicks are inferior to men" or "I wanna be barefoot and pregnant!" :jester:

Wonderful post! You perfectly outlined some of my favorite kinds of tickles...forced submisson (in a playful way, of course.) I love being tickled into saying something that I don't really want to say. I'm stubborn as hell, so that may take awhile, but getting to the point where I'm forced to give up...nothing sweeter. 😛oke3:

Maggie

MrPartickler said:
nontkl, you make me wanna start dating conservatives! LOL Hope you'll get to see more of her.

I almost forgot to mention, the activist I'd dated was a real feminist too. She was even one of those feminists that always spelled women like "womyn" just to get rid of the "men" part and everything! :blaugh: I still kick myself for not tickling her into saying things like: "chicks are inferior to men" or "I wanna be barefoot and pregnant!" :jester:

"I wanna be barefoot and pregnant!" HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm seeing her again on Monday night, she's out of town until then, I'm....ulcerating with anticipation! I don't know how long I can keep this up though, she's alot younger than me, I'm in my 30's but LOOK like I'm in my 20's.....and she hasn't asked me how old I am yet, I could tell by the way she was talking to me that she thought I was in my 20's. I had asked her if she had dated an older man and she said she had lived with a guy who was 37.......that gave me a jolt and made me feel old! hahaha.

Also, rereading my story, it wasn't written very well, sorry 'bout that, I was literally out the door, but I just HAD to write it down before another moment had passed.

DaisyCrazy.......I'll remember that should we ever meet! And who did YOU vote for????🙂 (Get her, boys!!) haha.

I think I'm in the clear on this one.....

nontkl said:
DaisyCrazy.......I'll remember that should we ever meet! And who did YOU vote for????🙂 (Get her, boys!!) haha.

I NEVER voted that retarded frat boy into office. I voted for Gore and then Kerry. So you're just gonna hafta think of something ELSE to tickle me over 😛

Maggie

Retarded frat boy, hahaha, i love you sweetie, right on.

I think the only other thing I can think of that would really incite my merciless tickling would be to tell me you didn't like The Beatles, that would be pretty egregious. Diss The Beatles and see what happens to ya....heheh.

On the other hand......we can just let one of these right wingers get their hands on you! There she is, boys, go get her! 🙂

Well, it looks like I'm in the clear cuz I LOVE the Beatles. Of course, if it meant instigating tickles with you, I'd probably call them a bunch of talentless-tone deaf-choir boys who couldn't carry a tune if their life depended on it 😛

Maggie

hahaha thats a cute story. I know personally I don't care how bad I got tickled I would NEVER vote for Bush lol...or any republican for that matter...i'm stricly democratic man! hehe

Nontkl. Did you go for her feet? And just out of curiosity, what celebrity would you say she most resembled? Just curious. BTW I'm a diehard Republican and I would've never voted for Kerry no matter how much tickle torture was involved! (Although for the record, I've also been very disappointed with Bush)

Hey, ya'll, I've been offline for over a week, sorry about the delay.

Magic Fingers: I did get her feet later. She was laying on her back and I scooted down, lifted up her ankle and got a hold of it and told her I wanted to see if she was ticklish on her feet. (by this point, we'd played some tickle games where I told her to keep her arms above her head and see how long she could take it, etc, etc....stuff like that). She said "I am in one spot". And I asked her where, she said "Right above the middle of my arch", and just as she was finishing saying that, I took one finger and started tickling back and forth in the exact spot and said "Right here?" and she squealed out "Yeah, right there!" as she writhed around the bed giggling, with her leg held up, my hand clasping her ankle. I later brought two...just two fingers...focusing on that exact spot. She did try to grab her foot but the tickling would drive her back before she could yank it away. She also said something like....."You know exactly the spot" or something.....I wish I could remember....she made a comment that was like....I didn't have to go searching for the spot, I zeroed right in on it.

Like I said, I had made her hold her arms high above her head and started spidery tickles down her arm towards her armpits. In fact, earlier she had said that she wasn't ticklish under her arms, but as she was saying it, I said "oh really?" and started tickling there, and she immediately snorted and tried to hold in, and failed, haha, broke down giggling, I don't think she's been tickled there much, that was the "lesson" of the day for her I think, that she's so ticklish under her arms. She also attributed it to the fact that I was a good tickler (her words, not mine...)

I haven't seen her again, she ended going away to England to hang with her on-again/off-again boyfriend, (of course) but I heard she got back so hopefully we'll hook up again. And who does she look like? Hmmmm. She's blonde, she's got that sort've Cameron Diaz/Kate Hudson smiley-blonde face, you know what I mean? She's really cute. She looks tickleable, haha. She doesn't look like those stars exactly or anything, but she's really pretty, and has that kind've blonde smiley face thing going for her.

Lisbeth, I'm proud of you, sister. I only wish we could somehow put your convictions to the test, haha. Perhaps Magic Fingers would like to see what you're made of.... what do you think Magic Fingers, here's a girl who is saying Democrats-only, maybe you could break her, haha.

Nontkl, you're one lucky guy. Imagine a ticklish beautiful blonde who looks like Cameron Diaz/Kate Hudson. And it sounds like she loves being tickled!! I hope you get together with her again real soon. And I hope your friend Dakota comes back home safely and ASAP.
And yes someday I'd love the challenge of tickling/recruiting Lishbeth for us right wingers. I'd not only tickle her into being a republican, but after a merciless attack by my "Magic Fingers", I'll have her quoting Sean Hannity in no time! (BTW I know politics is a, pun intended, ticklish subject, so Lishbeth don't take this too seriously. It's just some friendly teasing. I don't want this turned into a heated political thread)

Hey man....at least you're disappointed with Bush, so we got some common ground.

Also, just so you know, I'm not saying she's the spitting image of Cameron Diaz!! She IS really hot though. Also, if anyone knows the models from T2D, the model Britney. If you think of Kate Hudson, Britney, and Cameron Diaz, you'll know what I mean about the face. But what you said about being tickled.......I asked her about her history being tickled.....she said that the only person who ever tickled her was her grandma, and that she had great memories of it. She told me that none of her boyfriends ever tickled her. So maybe that's why she was so relaxed and playful about it, she hasn't been "tickled out" by boyfriends.

Ha....Ann Coulter.....I don't find her hot, just obnoxious....and I would BET she's unticklish, just a hunch. So no, this girl definitely didn't look like Ann.

Thanks for sending the good wishes to Dakota......when he comes back....which won't be for almost a year, man oh man.....I've already decided I will definitely tell him the story then, even though he's not one of "us", I'm sure he'll get a good laugh out of it. I hope he does anyway.

isabeau said:
well that's great.. too bad maniactickler wasn't there, he is always saying he would tickle me until i said i loved bush. lol..

And i stand by that statement! :manicd:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back