• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Todat at work

Bootman

TMF Expert
Well it finally happened to me after hearing about all the work tickle stories. Today at work I went to give one of my co -workers a casual shoulder massage and as I hit her neck she tilted her head to defend herself, giggled and said "quit it I'm very ticklish" I then said "oh really?" Then I attacked one of her sides to test her, and she almost immedaitely fell out of the chair laughing. I stopped because obviously I had a bulge and I didn't want people to see. But lastly I remember her saying after I got her sides " It's not fair I'm this ticklish" I replied "It may be not fair, but it sure as fun for the rest of us" She then said "Just wait I'm going to surprise tickle you someday" To give you more info: This woman is almost half my age(she's 20) and I woudn't date someone from work, but I sure would wage a tickle war.

I like your storie...
...n would like to read from such more meetings ;-)))

Oh man... the 'bulge' gets the best of us, huh? On train rides and stuff, I have to stop myself from tickling my fiance if I'm not carrying my backpack... other wise I just cover myself and continue on! Good tickling dude, have fun next time!

Way to go!!!

I have a trainee at my companie that I tickle every time I get the chance 😀

Actualy last week she got in a quick revenge on me so the war is declared!!! Just to give you some feedback I´ve been tickling this girl almost since she got there...and she is really ticklish...everywhere I tried which goes for belly, ribs, pits, knees...everywhere I touched I scored big points 😉 sometimes she even screams when I get her by surprise (which I only do when we are more isolated).

Las week I was discussing a very important matter with my financial area secretary (other people´s wages lol) and I was more or less blocking the way. Well the said trainee comes behind me and gave me a slight and quick tickle together with some baby talk to add on it 😛 This was the first time she tried me and seems we have here a tickler who likes baby talk.....promissing!!! 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back