• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe-wiggling madness!!!

dalekfire

1st Level Yellow Feather
*wiggles toes*

Caught your attention, didn't I? 😉 Well, I'm sure it'll be a silly question if I were to simply ask if toe-wiggling induced tickly thoughts...so I'll dare to delve deeper. Why, do you think, does toe-wiggling capture the attention of us tickle-lovers so effectively? If someone were to wiggle a rib, or wiggle a neck, I'm sure the effect wouldn't exactly be the same (it could mean a shift to a more comfortable position, or a kink in the neck). Wiggling knees would probably get someone to ask if you need to see a doctor or something. And wiggling ears is just downright humorous. But I'd venture to suggest that toe-wiggling almost explicitly suggest an invitation to coochi those suckers.

Lately, my girl and I had been doing that frequently (over the phone, yes, but still), and it always led to a phone-tickle. The question is...why? Is it because the toes are attatched to the feet, and feet are the usual "Tickle Alert" body part known to many? Is it the toes, themselves, that make people want to attack? Is it simply just an indication that those rascally piggies want a good torture...or is it something deeper?

What do you think it is about toe-wiggling that attracts you?

Furthermore, do you like to use this technique to get people to come after you? Enlighten us with a few true stories, perhaps? 😉

Its just like an invitation. I my gf does that while looking at me she is in for it for sure.

toe-wiggling to me I just find absolutely adorable and sexy, I suppose its the equivalent to a normal guy finding bouncing boobs attractive XP

not so much as a tickle invitation, but more like a "come closer" vibe for me

I never thought of that question. I never tried wiggling my toes to get someone to tickle me nor did I think it would get anyones attention at all.

The answer in a nut shell as i can't be assd 2 talk technical and have no1 understand

It's all to do with the hormones and brain waves of a tickle or a foot fetish.
It is as Sorcer said "the equivalent of bouncing boobs". For a plain old foot fetsih it acts as an requst of sorts to massage or worship those feet and as for tickle fetish it's an order to dive dive in and play with those little footsies and tootsies

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back