• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toes for the Demoness? Yes or No?

Toes for the Demoness? Yes or No?

• Yes, she should grow toes!

Votes: 79 68.1%
  • No, her feet are excellent like that, don't touch them!

Votes: 14 12.1%
  • I'm all right with whichever way you take this.

Votes: 23 19.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
It has been requested for Priëlla to grow some toes.

I'd like to more officially poll opinions on this, because something is going to happen soon that makes this totally possible (and in a way even really sensible) in the story. I won't go into anything further not to spoil the story and plot development... but I will say a metamorphosis is going to happen ANYWAY and it can just as well involve a couple of extra toes.

I've one pro, one contra on the thread itself so far, but I decided to open it up here as well. Please re-vote here if you already did on the thread, so your vote gets marked.

Below a little sketch I did of Priëlla with toes (the text is more for comical reasons, not canon with what will happen).

EDIT: PS: Be advised that Priëlla is a tickle demon, a tickler, not a ticklee. In the upcoming installment she herself will not be tickled much at all. Also, I'll add colour to this picture later. If the decision falls on 'no', you who like to see her with toes have at least this pic. 😉

Last edited:
Yes mainly because another area for her to experience being tickled ^^

If this was a foot forum I'd say yes but it is not ;-)
So why not leave her as she is? I like to see that not everything is shrunk down to foot-fetish.
Keep on!

I'm not a foot fan, so I can't say I'm too fussy. The single toe makes Priella unique though, in my humble opinion.

Yes mainly because another area for her to experience being tickled ^^

That's also what I thought to be honest. After all, toes and the areas between them... she can't know how it feels to be tickled there if she can't experience it herself. So to become a better tickle demon, this may serve her.

Then again, the favor really seems to be going towards adding the toes, but on the other hand I have seen a couple of comments with really good reasons to keep her feet as they are in contrast to... no other good reasons why she should get toes.

The majority may be voting with their hormones. I'm not decided on this yet. So help me sway to one side or another. 😉 Give some good arguments and I may start leaning towards one side or another. (No, the number of votes is not the main defining thing here - I know how popular feet are in general here so I'm giving this serious thought but don't want to act on numbers alone in this case)

Anyway, attached you find the coloured version as promised.

Please don't grow Priella some toes. Artistically it would remove a unique feature of the character that I think is crucial, the lack of toes constantly reminds us of how alien this creature compared to human beings. Making her grow toes will make it less obvious that she's from hell and she belongs in hell. What's next, her ears are gonna normalise?

I say that what she has is very different than what most would normally see. You never know, if someone were to be send down below, they may not even have 5 toes just 1.

So in my case, keep it the way it is.

Ilohnoh, let me give you my advice. Hang the polls and the audience feedback. Stories by committee, in the end, satisfy no one. Since you have come here to ply your trade, you have always drawn your art and told your stories to the beat of your own rhythm. It should be no different here. If this demoness of yours was designed the way you wanted, then there is no reason to change her. But as you yourself like feet, if you wish now that hers were a thing to be enjoyed, then work your power of the pencil and change them to suit you.

I speak from experience when I say that when you choose to draw that which you enjoy without thought to who will appreciate it and who will not, then you will find greater satisfaction in your own work, and when you are better satisfied, you will only want to draw more. Your audience is here, and they will read your comics and look at your pictures regardless. It is time to put the emphasis on what you want, bambino.

Then again, the favor really seems to be going towards adding the toes
Of course, since all the voters are foot freaks, not tickle fans. I fear your comics degenerate to tickling feet from the front, from the back and from up to down, licking (please anounce that so I won't have to watch any more) ... and nothing more. Like mostly all the other stuff around.
But you are free to do what you like.

Last edited:
Of course, since all the voters are foot freaks, not tickle fans. I fear your comics degenerate to tickling feet from the front, from the back and from up to down, licking (please anounce that so I won't have to watch any more) ... and nothing more. Like mostly all the other stuff around.
But you are free to do what you like.

I see you edited it after first writing this, so don't know what you wrote first, but I thought it comes over a little rude still. And this feels more like a threat than anything else, which I am not taking into account.

However, your observation and expectation is quite wrong. My comics have regularly had a deal of attention for feet but I'm not going to make them all about it. And that is not just to please you. I have formed a more solid decision now, but not based on what you said. Please see below.

Please don't grow Priella some toes. Artistically it would remove a unique feature of the character that I think is crucial, the lack of toes constantly reminds us of how alien this creature compared to human beings. Making her grow toes will make it less obvious that she's from hell and she belongs in hell. What's next, her ears are gonna normalise?

She's going through a metamorphosis anyway, which has been planned from the start. I can't say much about it yet or I'll spoil the rest of the story. But toes were not in the plans back then.

I say that what she has is very different than what most would normally see. You never know, if someone were to be send down below, they may not even have 5 toes just 1.

So in my case, keep it the way it is.

Thanks for your opinion.

Ilohnoh, let me give you my advice. Hang the polls and the audience feedback. Stories by committee, in the end, satisfy no one. Since you have come here to ply your trade, you have always drawn your art and told your stories to the beat of your own rhythm. It should be no different here. If this demoness of yours was designed the way you wanted, then there is no reason to change her. But as you yourself like feet, if you wish now that hers were a thing to be enjoyed, then work your power of the pencil and change them to suit you.

I speak from experience when I say that when you choose to draw that which you enjoy without thought to who will appreciate it and who will not, then you will find greater satisfaction in your own work, and when you are better satisfied, you will only want to draw more. Your audience is here, and they will read your comics and look at your pictures regardless. It is time to put the emphasis on what you want, bambino.

Thanks much for your insights and comments, Bella Donna. It's great to hear this kind of feedback from another artist. To be truthful, I really was in the middle of what direction to take with this and could sway it either way... But that said, having the audience decide via a poll indeed wasn't probably the best way, considering it's known there are many 'foot fans'.

I've decided now. I've considered whether I want this or want to do this and the answer is... that people who like feet can get them anytime and anywhere. I'll leave this unique. I know that decision probably disappoints a larger audience, but they got a bonus picture with three toes.

Either way, I think feet are nice, but personally toes don't do anything for me. So in that respect I have no extreme need to draw them. Just from the point of view that Abadon XXX earlier brought forward it would make sense for her to grow a few toes. That is the only sensible reason I can see so far that she actually would... but thinking about that again, it adds 2 rather nasty points to each feet and they are (as described earlier) tools of pain (or meant to be anyway). Yeah. I'm clear on what to do now. 🙂

Thanks to all for their input.

Dude, you're char, you're rules! Don't grow this deamonette toes for the sheer sake of toe-addicted mass fetishists!

I think she looks cool with the bird claws. She is a demon! I really like her current design, and I think you did a great job with it!'

Stick to what YOU wanna do! If you really wish to give her toes because you want it, do it. But not because the forum is screaming for you to do it. Imagine Walt Disney giving Mickey mouse a crack addiction and a handicapped left ear because his audience wants mickey to have more serious problems? Not gonna happen!

Maybe that was a really bad example, but you are getting the point right?😀

Take care dude!

I see you edited it after first writing this, so don't know what you wrote first, but I thought it comes over a little rude still
Some errors appear only when the post is done, that's why I had to correct. My english is not by nature but by school only.
What is rude about saying that feet are the most favoured spots in this forum and that I (and maybe others too) like comics that are not only foot-oriented?
And even worse, suggesting not to leave your personal style is a threat?
Wow... speechless

Some errors appear only when the post is done, that's why I had to correct. My english is not by nature but by school only.
What is rude about saying that feet are the most favoured spots in this forum and that I (and maybe others too) like comics that are not only foot-oriented?
And even worse, suggesting not to leave your personal style is a threat?
Wow... speechless

What he means is that there are all kind of people here, some with tickling underarm preference, some with combined foot fetish and tickle fetish, meaning they like tickling and licking feet etc.

What you wrote up there is... well more or less attack to foot loving population and their preference, and since this is free forum nobody should be judged by their fetish and/or sexual preferences. If someone likes licking the feet its ok, not disgusting as you noted.

Oh guys... I only wanted to say hey keep going your way and would be nice not to focus towards feet only. Which the artist does not plan as we were told. No judgment and no attack.
With foreign members it is not the best idea to read between the lines too excessively. Mostly the authors are happy enough to have their thoughts expressed in direct words without unknown ways of further interpretation.

not disgusting as you noted.
Hey come on there really is no need for that! If you have a close look you will see that I never wrote that.

Bashiku already said it pretty much. But I'll take it that the wording was a bit off and that you didn't mean it that way, so no harm done then.

For the record, just so you know based on what I wrote my comment above: I guess the phrase "since all the voters are foot freaks" is probably the most insulting, because of the word 'freaks'. This appears to give a very strong impression of what you think about people who like feet for one or another reason.

The line "I fear your comics degenerate to tickling feet" appear to suggest that you think that if I move focus in a comic to feet that it is making the comic worse just because of that.

Finally the phrase "please anounce that so I won't have to watch any more" feels like a threat in the way that you would suggest "don't put focus on tickling feet, or move more focus to feet or else I will stop reading your comics."

So I hope that what I wrote above (to clarify on how it came over) helps you understand how your words were interpreted. It was perhaps not as much 'reading between the lines' as you might have thought, but on the other hand, it is very hard to estimate in what way a person means something when they write it. Maybe you like to put things in a very direct way but don't mean them as strong as they can come over. The problem is that I don't know you so I don't know how you think and how you exactly mean it. If you would talk to me in person I would pick up signals in the tone/way you say things, as well as body language. That kind of things are lacking when you write something on a forum, so it is easily picked up a little different than you meant it. It's quite hard to write something without the risk that someone picks it up the wrong way and misunderstands it. Being good at a language can help but isn't all that's needed to prevent occasionally accidentally offending someone.

Anyway, as said, it's all good now. 🙂

Oh guys... I only wanted to say hey keep going your way and would be nice not to focus towards feet only. Which the artist does not plan as we were told. No judgment and no attack.
With foreign members it is not the best idea to read between the lines too excessively. Mostly the authors are happy enough to have their thoughts expressed in direct words without unknown ways of further interpretation.

Hey come on there really is no need for that! If you have a close look you will see that I never wrote that.

I am sorry if my comment seemed rather harsh, I meant no direct assault on you, less misinterpretation of your words, but your criticism although is valuable as any other, seemed to be an attack on Ill and his art, not to say it was little attacking to our foot loving members.

If everyone would complain like that, there would be very little love here. If ill were to draw all underarm tickling so far, he would be criticized by foot, breast, whatever loving fans and say they don't want to see 'sticking underarms' or however would you put it.

Each of us has different likes/dislikes and we respect each other on this forum. So whatever free art we get, we should be thankful. Hell knowing Ill, if you were kind enough and patient enough you could even ask him for request and he would be more than willing to do it in his free time.

So next time, more constructive criticism and everything will be ok. Deal?

Not to complain, Im a much humble fan, but ived rather seen you continuing your awesome comic then throwing a wote with a obvious outcome.
(It is hard to not notice all the foot fans on this site)

If ill were to draw all underarm tickling so far, he would be criticized by foot, breast, whatever loving fans and say they don't want to see 'sticking underarms' or however would you put it.

Yes, this is really funny in a way, because although I like feet, I have never ignored other areas. You might find overall something like "60% feet" vs "40% other" throughout my comics/games, or even 70%/30% but this comic in particular has a much higher 'other' part than those. There's only very limited foot tickling in this one (which also was complained about if I recall well). This comic EVEN has less foot tickling than my mermaid comic! Go figure... But you can't make everyone happy, that's very clear. So I'm not even going to try.

Not to complain, Im a much humble fan, but ived rather seen you continuing your awesome comic then throwing a wote with a obvious outcome.
(It is hard to not notice all the foot fans on this site)

Oh, this was a crossroad where I didn't particularly mind whichever way it would go, or rather... didn't know what the best way would be to take. Now I do.

Anyway, yes, I think that what

Personally I'd give her two large toes, maybe clawed maybe not.

Clawed vs not clawed was another thing that I had wondered. The claws were basically tools of pain, but then again, of course (like nails) they could be used for tickling very well too... so it was not really that big of a deal and I didn't want to make her too much human.

Each of us has different likes/dislikes and we respect each other on this forum. So whatever free art we get, we should be thankful.

Yes, and incidentally, the sequel to Stranded in Hell, what I haven't yet said, is for an entirely different target group. Not because I want to please THEM, but because I wanted to do something entirely different, but because that is the logical way the story continues next. It will be mostly /M.

>> *had a random thought about the /M being almost like a dante's inferno sort of thing*

Someone could cast a spell on her giving her toes temporarily....

Sorry, not going to happen. That would be a little out of the blue for this story. Not to mention there aren't any 'spells' in this one. No magic.

Yes, and incidentally, the sequel to Stranded in Hell, what I haven't yet said, is for an entirely different target group. Not because I want to please THEM, but because I wanted to do something entirely different, but because that is the logical way the story continues next. It will be mostly /M.

Sounds fun wuth some make tickling. Can barely wait.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back