• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Told You She Could Come If You Tickled Her Feet!

knismo1

TMF Novice
Well, I did. And she can. 🙂

Heather came by today, and after a lovely lunch, she climbed into the stocks and had a lovely old time. By "lovely old time," I mean she had me rake my fingernails over the bottoms of her feet in black stockings, then I cut little tiny holes in them so her toes poked out and then I ran the flosser between them while they were tied up, then I cut the stockings off and tied all her toes up and dragged the pointy end of a feather, the pet brush, the vibrating hairbrush, the flosser and the heavy-duty "Eroscillator" vibrator all over the bottoms of her feet, between her toes and on the tops of her toes.

Yes, "a lovely old time." 😀

I might as well tell you. Heather is two people in the same body. One part of her is a prim and proper Southern belle. Her voice sometimes is so soft I have to ask her to repeat herself because I can't hear her. The other half is the freaky part -- the part that just came out of an S&M relationship, where she had to ask permission if she wanted to have an orgasm when he put a vibrator on "those parts" and left it there until she went nuts.

This "two people" thing extends to the way she is physically -- her right foot (left when you're looking at it head on) is very ticklish. She'll go from giggles to guffaws (she even snorted once) to hysterics to that "silent" laughter you can only hear when all the brain is thinking is "First, give me OXYGEN, and then second, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY TOES?" And it sounds like heavy breathing.

I love that part. 😉

The other foot belongs to the freaky person. If you tickle this foot just right, she'll cum. It's not loud, it's not earthshaking (at least, in this clip it's not), but you can hear her whisper, " ... please?"

So you don't get the wrong idea -- this is NOT necessarily a "normal" tickling clip -- she's NOT laughing herself silly. She's been in the stocks here about 45 minutes and I started in on her left foot, the "freaky" one, and she catches a breath ... and then it hits her. Listen close.

Oh -- and in the next day or so, you'll see the fruits of today's labors, where she's in the stockings and she giggles and guffaws and belly-laughs and well.... you know. 😉

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks

Attachments

:wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: :wooha: .......DAMN!!! Where can I find a girl like that?? ROFL

Cool

knismo said:

Heather came by today, and after a lovely lunch, she climbed into the stocks and had a lovely old time. By "lovely old time," I mean she had me rake my fingernails over the bottoms of her feet in black stockings, then I cut little tiny holes in them so her toes poked out and then I ran the flosser between them while they were tied up, then I cut the stockings off and tied all her toes up and dragged the pointy end of a feather, the pet brush, the vibrating hairbrush, the flosser and the heavy-duty "Eroscillator" vibrator all over the bottoms of her feet, between her toes and on the tops of her toes.

I might as well tell you. Heather is two people in the same body. One part of her is a prim and proper Southern belle. Her voice sometimes is so soft I have to ask her to repeat herself because I can't hear her. The other half is the freaky part -- the part that just came out of an S&M relationship, where she had to ask permission if she wanted to have an orgasm when he put a vibrator on "those parts" and left it there until she went nuts.

This "two people" thing extends to the way she is physically -- her right foot (left when you're looking at it head on) is very ticklish. She'll go from giggles to guffaws (she even snorted once) to hysterics to that "silent" laughter you can only hear when all the brain is thinking is "First, give me OXYGEN, and then second, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO MY TOES?" And it sounds like heavy breathing.

I love that part. 😉

The other foot belongs to the freaky person. If you tickle this foot just right, she'll cum. It's not loud, it's not earthshaking (at least, in this clip it's not), but you can hear her whisper, " ... please?"

So you don't get the wrong idea -- this is NOT necessarily a "normal" tickling clip -- she's NOT laughing herself silly. She's been in the stocks here about 45 minutes and I started in on her left foot, the "freaky" one, and she catches a breath ... and then it hits her. Listen close.

Oh -- and in the next day or so, you'll see the fruits of today's labors, where she's in the stockings and she giggles and guffaws and belly-laughs and well.... you know. 😉

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
WHAT ARE THE CHANCES WE CAN SEE WHAT THIS GIRL LOOK LIKE??

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! just yummy!!!...great link!!!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! just yummy!!! is all the words I have right now!
wish I had thouse soles to my self!!! great link !!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

wow, great clip. could we get any of the beginning where u were really tickling her? Either way, loved this clip

knismo said:

I love that part. 😉

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks

hot

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back