• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tom Cruise Crazy

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
So, with the aid of my Junior Psychologist Kit (as well as a bottle of VikingFjord and Arrow Super Schnapps), I've postulated upon and identified a disorder plaguing the beautiful people of the world.

That's right, I've correctly identified and begun diagnoses of Tom Cruise Syndrome or TCS. Tom Cruise Syndrome is a disorder that tragicly afflicts dozens of people at a time. It's early stages are brought on by rampant success and soon degenerate into a state of being utterly batshit insane. Seriously, man, what the fuck?

You two can become a fuckin' badass psychologist for only $19.95 with your very own Junior Psychologist Kit.

This is an unpaid advertisement for the Junior Psychologist Kit.

Don't you wish you typed that well when drunk?

Not to be confused with Hot Over-rated Leading Man Egomaniac Syndrome

Or HOLMES, as we budding pseudo-psycho-experts in the know refer to it as. Ever notice how the really studmuffinny Hollywood types can totally flake out (Mel Gibson's periodic rants and brushes with the law also come to mind as an example) and it's basically just swept under the rug? But let some beastly-looking chap like Chris Farley or Kelsey Grammer or Anthony Michael Hall go off all half-cocked (or half-drunk, or half-stoned, or half-what-have-you) and see if that doesn't follow the guy around for the rest of his career (or whatever you could call what Hall's doing now). The double standard MUST be stopped! I mean, the hot LADIES of Hollywood aren't immune to scrutiny or apparently eligible for universal pardon and forgiveness (like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears or either Olsen twin, for instance), so the really handsome guys shouldn't get free passes either. Tom Cruise, let's face it, is a lunatic! Dude's about twenty piranhas short of a feeding frenzy. How I miss the carefree, happy-go-studly Cruise of his youth, from Top Gun and Risky Business and, heck, even Cocktail! Let's get this man the help he needs before his looks desert him and everyone stops giving a crap!

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back