• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Fun

pribyljr

TMF Regular
At the mall they had some students learning modeling and they where suppose to act like maniquens and not move. This can be very challanging as people try to get them to move or laugh. I saw a really cute blond that looked nervous. She did a great job except I could see she was trying to press her nails into her fingers to distract the feeling of laughter.

So being a true TMF member. I saw a call.

So I acted like I was interested in her outfit that she modeled pretending it was a gift for my sister. As I felt the material I ran a quick spider tickle on her stomach. I could feel it tense and tighten up. Her eyes grew wide. But I swear she winked at me. So I steped up my game. I walk to her side. She had her right leg resting on a box. Her white high heel pump was my next target. I easily (which was a suprise) removed it and pretended to ask the clerk if it came in a certain size. Before I put it back on I scribbled my fingers on her nylon clad foot (hey I am a nylon foot guy). I was impressed and she managed to keep pretty still but I could tell it took incredible control. I also noticed her breathing was labored. (It did tickle). I walked back around and whispered "your good."

She again flashed a wink.

Heee neat story darlin, she sounds very professional for not moving 😛 Glad she didn't seem to mind it either and you'll had fun with it.

Awesome story my friend, you should have asked for her phone number maybe she enjoyed the little tickling you did, if she winked at you....I would have if she winked at me. I would think that was a invitation wink for more later.....

TicklesFemales

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back