• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Good, Too Bad & Too Ticklish - the introductions

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
The sequel too my Western series is on it's way...........
And too kick start things i'll begin by slowly introducing you too some of the characters you'll be seeing, you prob. all saw my intro pic featuring Katie and Vicky (which i've posted here again)
But here's someone you've only seen once before - and dressed up in cowgirl gear i gotta say she looks even more menacing 😉

So here is part 1 of 4 :
'Snakes' Edith a real bad to the bone Bandit, but does Boneville realise the poison she has under her skin?

Cute, coy picture of Edith! Despite her demure pose, she's making most productive use of Boot Hill, saving a bundle on conventional wooden or stone markers! So happy to hear you're making good progress on 2G, 2B & 2T… I'm really looking forward to the series' start!

Part2 - It's a Bounce Chix

Part 2 of 4

First of all let me say i hold my hand up to say i cheated with the background - it's getting late i have work in the morning and i really wanted to post something before bed - so here it is............ expect to see lots of cameo's in this series and here is one of them,
Great thanks go out too Bandito ( i think that's who it is - gosh i'm so tired and it's late - lol)
Hailey (my fav.) features here in a little Saloon dancing 😉
Enjoy

A sweet dance hall outfit; scanty but stylish, with lots of access for feathers and fingers to reach sensitive spots! Hailey seems mildly embarrassed but eager to please! Bet she and the other Chix are graceful as all get-out… can't wait to see 'em in action!

And the old-timey background looks just fine to me! Appropriately authentic!

Part 2 of 4

First of all let me say i hold my hand up to say i cheated with the background - it's getting late i have work in the morning and i really wanted to post something before bed - so here it is............ expect to see lots of cameo's in this series and here is one of them,
Great thanks go out too Bandito ( i think that's who it is - gosh i'm so tired and it's late - lol)
Hailey (my fav.) features here in a little Saloon dancing 😉
Enjoy

Well, I know it's not really fair, because I'm so biased...but this is a wonderful image of the hot and tender Hailey. Ya know I think there's actually a part of her that would secretly enjoy wearing that outfit. XD

Great job on the costume details, the way you captured the Bounce Chix' look, and her adorable expression.

Thanks so much for the awesome tribute. I love this. And can't wait to see more of the series.

Cheers,

The Deeto

Part 3 of 4

And now time to introduce our new Deputy - the much loved Jen comes to town to shake things up, but can she take on Keeley's old role without any hiccups? we will soon find out 😉

I don't know if Jen's tough enough to hold the office, but she looks cute as blazes with a star pinned to that brief western outfit and that's the most important qualification! The law traditionally needs a long arm... long shapely legs don't hurt either!

Part 4 of 4

Even tho this is a tickle pic. it belongs with this collection,
It is of course those pesky Hogslipper Sisters................
This time tho they are wreaking havoc on each other 😉

Part 3 of 4

And now time to introduce our new Deputy - the much loved Jen comes to town to shake things up, but can she take on Keeley's old role without any hiccups? we will soon find out 😉

Woohoo! I wasn't even aware that you had started this thread here (I don't browse the non-tk artwork sections so often). I think it's pretty cool that Jen will be featured in your comic, thanks a bunch! You have drawn her very cute and it's bound to be a great addition to your story (if I may say so myself). Have fun!

I don't know if Jen's tough enough to hold the office, but she looks cute as blazes with a star pinned to that brief western outfit and that's the most important qualification! The law traditionally needs a long arm... long shapely legs don't hurt either!

The reason that role was chosen for Jen (because Jen was invited with the question what role she should take) is because she has actually been a police officer (also known as "special agent Jennifer") before (see e.g. chapter 3). Is she a good one? That remains to be seen. She's at the least very ticklish, extremely so on her feet... so there may be some openings for the baddies to take advantage if they are smart.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back