• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Paranoid??

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
I was in Leeds at the beginning of the week to catch up with my old college mates. I've got 3 close mates-Emily, Anna and Todd.Anna is the only one who knows about my tickle fetish. Martin and Kev from our extended group of friends came along too. Me,Emily, Martin and Todd were in Todd's room pratting about.Emily was lead on the bed and Todd and Martin started to blow raspberries on Emily's bare tummy.Todd and Martin seemed to enjoy teasing Emily with the raspberries and Emily was in a giggly mess.I was just sat there is amazement....I really wanted to join in but paranoia set in,I froze, I just sat there at laughed at Emily's predicament......

It made me wonder what it really was that was holding me back-was it paranoia?or was it coz I'm too much of a lee at heart to ler when it comes to the crunch?

Has anyone else ever found that that they hold of tickling someone in case you get into it too much and reveal your tickle fetish?

I once had something kinda like this. Back in Uni halls, 2 of my friends were messing around on a bed in their room, friendly like. And the guy gets a hold of the girls feet and starts to tickle her. Then he gets them under his arm and goes "Kayleigh, do you want a tickle?".
I just pretended I didnt hear and stuff, was so embarrased >.> .

Two guys pinned down a girl on student council one year and tickled her senseless. I walk in on this and just sit and watch. Even after she said 'help me'. I got a good show out of it though.

Snail Shell

I have a foot fetish and a tickle fetish. In high school (a million years ago), one of my friends took off a girl's shoes that we were both friends with. She asked me to put them back on her feet for her. I was too embarrassed to do it. Could have tickled the hell out of her too.

I used to have the same kind of stuff happen to me. And i think it is mostly a bit of paranoia. I just had to tell meyself that these people are doing it and they don't have the fetish. They're not going to find out that I do just because I join in and have fun. At the best, they'll realize I like and and just keep going. n_n;;

I'd safely say we've all had situations like this. I always tell myself that next time I'll throw caution to the wind. It's always better to regret something you did than something you didn't do 🙂

Nope. Can't say I have. Always gone for it. And lifes been sweet. :awe:

Actually, I worry more about it if people just saw me watching the tickling. If people saw me tickling someone and having fun, i'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind, as tickling is meant to be fun and playful. But if people saw me staring at some girl being tickled like this: :awe: and seeing my pants get a little tighter in the front...i'm pretty sure they'd think something was up. :tounge:

But I have held back from tickling someone or even watching someone get tickled before. A couple times, actually. Paranoia sucks. =(

Oh yea, happened to me a lot before I realized it's sorta kinda halfway normal. When I was younger my step brother and stepsister used to go at each other all the time. Used to "ask me for help" to try to get me involved; I just blushed and wouldn't. Now he's in the Navy and she's married. 🙁

I have missed many fine opportunities because of my perceived need to conceal my tickle proclivities 🙁 Whenever I would be asked to join in some awesome FFFF/M tickling I would always tilt my head and frown with simulated disapproval, while unbeknownst to them I was becoming quite excited 😱

Its ironic that people who watch are more prone to being embarassed and founded out than people who partake of these activities. To tickle someone else in a social situation isn't out of the ordinary when the situation is right. If you're just standing or sitting there however and people see you sitting there and just watching and not doing anything to stop it or anything, then your intentions are actually far more transparent or translucent than the ticklers.

Its as ironic as it is interesting.

Though it is kinda true. If people are doing something as harmless as tickling and you just sit there looking awkward, that's gonna attract more attention. But sometimes you just can't help it. It's almost like being paralyzed with fear or something.

Fear of what? Being judged? Some of these people already judge you. What I can't understand is why fetishists deny themselves to appease them. Denying yourself isn't going to make them like you. It actually accomplishes the opposite, as you're only verifying and proving for them their position on fetishists, as if you cannot even be brave enough to support yourself then its a clear admission that theres something personally wrong with what you're doing. And if you believe that, they believe it. If you don't believe it, they judge you anyway for acting on it and pretending it was nothing.

You just cannot win with people who don't understand, and you're not exactly trying to educate them either, so its best to not even bother with it or them as everything about this will work in a loop.

People here like to continually reenforce that tickling is a "harmless" activity, saying so often as a defensive mechanism. If its so harmless, what do you all care what someone else thinks? Its not exactly against the law (in most places) if the people you'd be doing this with are of age and want the activity.

Last edited:
Vladislaus Dracula said:
Fear of what? Being judged? Some of these people already judge you. What I can't understand is why fetishists deny themselves to appease them. Denying yourself isn't going to make them like you. It actually accomplishes the opposite, as you're only verifying and proving for them their position on fetishists, as if you cannot even be brave enough to support yourself then its a clear admission that theres something personally wrong with what you're doing. And if you believe that, they believe it. If you don't believe it, they judge you anyway for acting on it and pretending it was nothing.

You just cannot win with people who don't understand, and you're not exactly trying to educate them either, so its best to not even bother with it or them as everything about this will work in a loop.

People here like to continually reenforce that tickling is a "harmless" activity, saying so often as a defensive mechanism. If its so harmless, what do you all care what someone else thinks? Its not exactly against the law (in most places) if the people you'd be doing this with are of age and want the activity.

preach! 😎

But you're applying rational, logical thought to irrational human reactions. If you can go through life without fear of being judged, then more power to ya, but most people in my experience are, for whatever reason, quite concerned with how other people perceive them. And if they have what they see as a "dark secret" they're not going to do something they're afraid could reveal that secret. And the fear of that sort of discovery will drive people to do irrational things, like not participate in activities that are otherwise normal.

Sammi-chan said:
But you're applying rational, logical thought to irrational human reactions. If you can go through life without fear of being judged, then more power to ya, but most people in my experience are, for whatever reason, quite concerned with how other people perceive them. And if they have what they see as a "dark secret" they're not going to do something they're afraid could reveal that secret. And the fear of that sort of discovery will drive people to do irrational things, like not participate in activities that are otherwise normal.

What is irrational about your desire?

If you care too much what other people think of you then you're not being yourself. This is true in every facet of own's life. You are, in a manner, affording them a control and leverage over you and allowing them to define, for YOU, what is acceptable.

Provided you are not the only one in these "activities" then why is this such a concern? If you look at it as a group rather than you being singled out, wouldn't it be much easier to either blend in or do your thing while everyone else does, too?

Furthermore, wouldn't this require that someone is also in your position, and is only watching? If they're doing exactly the same thing you are, then you're on equal ground with them and could easily call them on why they're not doing anything either. By taking advantage of such a fact the other person is of little concern to what you do or do not do.

This all depends greatly on the exact situation, but if someone, namely the person judging you or trying to figure you out, is also doing nothing then they're on no moral highground to be saying or thinking anything of it, as their actions, or lack thereof, are just as suspicious.

Now, if you're afraid that if you did tickle someone that you couldn't control yourself and you'd overdo it, then I definitely see your point.

I've never participated in group tickling because to me there is no other reason to do it than to receive enjoyment. However, before I met my girlfriend I would usually tickle a girl back who tickled me because that would give me a reason for doing it. I could just say I did it to get her back, not to get enjoyment. But, now that I have a girlfriend who is a lee, and was into tickling before I met her, I only tickle her. I won't tickle any other girl, even if she tickles me.

My girlfriend is the same way. She doesn't like it when anybody besides me tickles her, especially guys.

For us, tickling is only something we do together.

I do still watch tickling though. I can't help it. If I hear female laughter I immediately look because it I might be tickling. I really feel like I can't even control it. My head just turns. If a girl is getting tickled I'll watch, and I really don't care if anybody notices. And if I get called on it, I'd say I was watching because it was funny. I've always been like that.

Last edited:
That right there is why I wouldn't wanna let on about a fetish so easily. Because so often if you say it is then it's like suddenly tickling is only a sexual persuit. You miss out on the ability just to have fun with other people and that's way too restrictive.

Sammi-chan said:
Though it is kinda true. If people are doing something as harmless as tickling and you just sit there looking awkward, that's gonna attract more attention. But sometimes you just can't help it. It's almost like being paralyzed with fear or something.

I never thought of it like that;not joining in attracting more attention.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
What is irrational about your desire?

If you care too much what other people think of you then you're not being yourself.

Provided you are not the only one in these "activities" then why is this such a concern? If you look at it as a group rather than you being singled out, wouldn't it be much easier to either blend in or do your thing while everyone else does, too?

Now, if you're afraid that if you did tickle someone that you couldn't control yourself and you'd overdo it, then I definitely see your point.

My whole life has always revolved around me worrying about what people think of me-I've always been like that,and I guess I always will be.

Good point though about not singling yourself out and see it as a group activity.

I'd also be worried out not being able to stop tickling once I started,plus at the same time I think I'd probably rather be on the recieving end rather than giving. 😱 😀

tickle_fan03 said:
I never thought of it like that;not joining in attracting more attention.

My whole life has always revolved around me worrying about what people think of me-I've always been like that,and I guess I always will be.

Please don't think like that. If you see this as a weakness or shortcoming in your life, you have options. Conceding to the fact that this is the way its always been is being submissive to your situation, which will ensure that what you're saying is true down the line, which I'd hope it isn't. It would be a shame to go through life that way.

I'd say that the problem from my own experience is the thought that, with tickling being a fetish, someone I have tickled innocently in the past might have thought I was getting frisky with them if they found out about my fetish.

Which could, in some cases, equate to something like a grope. It's a fetish which can lead to a sexual stimulus.

And the kicker is its not YOU, the fetishist, who decides if a line was crossed. The person you tickled decides that. And if they want to toy with you (and not in a good way), then you may be screwed.

I can see why people avoid it because of that.

Yep, I agree 100%, escpecially if you are a guy. Girls don't have to worry about that as much.

I think the hesitation to participate in group tickling maybe is partly being paranoid. I have some people in my life get tickled and didn't participate because I didn't know them very well. However, if I did know them well I would definitely joined in.

😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back