• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tools of the trade

german

1st Level Orange Feather
A true story (m/f)

This story happened to me last weekend, my brother is currently replacing his back fence and renovating and building a deck. Anyway he asked me to help him and i agreed.

Arrived his house at 5.00 in the morning to get an early start on the work, anway he found he was missing a spring for a nail gun so he had to go for a bit of a drive (1h30m each way) to get a new part of his mate, anyway he said Tracy is up stairs sleeping so be quite.

Soon my brother left my mind was sent into a spin thinking what fun i can have,i already have tickled Tracy numerous times so i wanted to do something different.

Finishin off my coffee out side i saw some feathers off my brothers bird most prob due to the construction work, being a parrot it left 4 rather firm and soft feathers, but feathers were nothing new so i needed to add a twist.

Near the feathers were a drill and a angle grinder (if you dont know - its a spining disc attached to a handle and spins really fast) so i attached one feather to the drill tip with a rubber band, this gave the feather a twirling effect perfect to get between toes which i later found out 😀. I picked up the remaining feathers an attached then onto the disc, this gave a perfect tickling device due to the speed of the feathers tips moving.

Happy with my new devices i went up stairs to Tracy's room slowly opening the door not to stir her, i quickly made up way to the foor of the bed were i peeled back the blanket to expose her gorgeous size 7 feet, her sole as always were smooth as silk and were dying for me to assualt them.

After several moments of just gazing at them i decided to put my plan into action. I started to get closer to my prize she quickly did a full turn in bed, this was even better for me as her feet were now hanging off the edge of the bed and were half stretched out.

I said to myself now or never, so i switched on the angle grinder and imediately the feathers started to spin. Anticipating she would wake up straight away i had ready some stocking and neck ties to tie her feet up and tie them up to the foot of the bed.

I moved the angle grinder closer and closer then finally the feather tips touched her soft soles and then continued to keep on spinning and casusing ticklish sensations all over her feet. Her feet slowly became to life wth her toes slowly twitching and wriggling along with slight giggles. Before i realised my luck the slight wiggles and giggles became laughter and more frequent attempts to move her feet, meanwhile she was still asleep.

Before she woke i turned off my tool 😀 and bound the stockings around her ankles then to the bar above her dangling feet. After a few quick twist and turns her feet were now even more sequre and ready for a full on assualt.

I switched the angle grinder into top speed and let it do its magic while i sat back just enjoying the sole show of her feet trying to escape the feathers. Not long after i started this new assualt Tracy woke up, in between deep laughs she soon realised her situation. I move to side of the bed still holding my tool of choice doing its magic up and down her silky smooth creamy soles, so i can taunt her but also she her facial reactions.

Admists her deep laughs she was asking me to stop and can i please end it becasue she couldnt handle the feather tips dancing all around her sexy soles. With her soles wiggling around i noticed the lack of attention that her toes were recieving, in Tracys case they were her most ticklish spot.

Over comming my joy that my new and improved angle grinder had given me i soon turned my attention on my modified drill that i designed for toes. Still apllying that angle grinder to her soles and watching the feather tips work their magic, i turned on the drill to top speed and watched the single feather twirling upon the drill bit.

With the angle grinder still producing magic i placed the drill and its single daunting feather along the base of her toes watching to my excitment the new tickle sensations the drill was producing on Tracy. I soon turned my attention to using the drill bit between her toes, once again a level was reached. With the probing feather darting between toes, the response of the tickle sensations brought about amazing sole and toe shows, i was in heaven - it was like an hypnotizing affect on me.

I continued the assualt on both fronts using the grinder attacking soles were the drill targeted her 'spot' the toes. Amongst the laughing, tossing and turning we came to an agreement were this assualt would come to an halt but were regular and less intense assualts would occur.

Even with several wonderful tickling experiences at school and now with my lovely girlfriend Alexandra (dont worry plenty of wonderful experiences will be shared) i couldnt resist an oppourtunity to get at one of one of my favourite ticklees Tracy.

Funny after i finished my work on her soles and toes i untied her and enjoyed several luaghs about it over breakfast - how ironic

Australian Power Tools Must Be Much Quieter Than Their American Counterparts(lol!) Or Your S/i/l Sleeps Like The Dead. Nice Idea And Story Anyway. Thanks For Posting.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back