• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Topin Issue 3 Now Available

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey everyone. Here is the cover for Topin #3, which is now availalbe from www.mtjpub.com

Enjoy! 🙂

Attachments

• Topin3_CoverWeb.jpg
    Topin3_CoverWeb.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 429
Most fetching! She seems to have done up her hair special for the occasion. Very lustrous and silky!

Hey Dragon, you ever see that print that Disney put out showing the gradual evolution of Mickey Mouse since back in the 40's? Basically he goes from the cheesey black and white character throughout all the "era's" up to the modern version. You should do something like that with Topin....LOL....I dunno...just an idea....

I second CC's idea 😛

Can you second ideas? Well...I did. 🙂

Littlebig,
Thanks alot. Yeah...I wonder what the occassion is? 😉

Cat, Ness,
I think that's a great idea. Hmm...I'll have to see what I can come up with.

Tomato Dragon:

I have seen your artwork on a site I found in a random search a long time ago. It is great to see all of it compiled here into one place. It's definately your artwork ftw.

Hey thanks alot Allusive. I'm glad you like my art. Hope you continue to enjoy it 😀

Lovin' the new art. Is there any way to see the entire picture you used in your sig?

Hey Mayday. Glad you like the new style. Are you referring to the animated gif image of Stipp?

Tomato Dragon said:
Hey Mayday. Glad you like the new style. Are you referring to the animated gif image of Stipp?

No, I meant you sig of with Topin strapped to some machine. Is there a full scale picture of this?

Yea same question... I've asked this in one thread already, but got no reply... 🙁
Would love to see it... it isn't in Topin's group (or wasn't when I last checked)

Oops. Sorry guys..and Sorry Somebody. I didn't see the other post. Well that is a shot taken from the Topin 3 comic. I'll see what I can do to post the full image.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back